-
You'll have to play somewhere else. George wants to play with Peppa. He feels a bit lonely.
你应该去别的地方玩。乔治想和佩琪玩。他感到有点孤单。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
Okay. All right, fine. You want to spread your wings a little, get out of the city, go to school somewhere else.
好,好的。你想离开纽约,去别的地方上学。
《Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb》《博物馆奇妙夜3》
-
It is night time. George has taken Dino Roar to bed with him. Roar. Ah. George. Dino Roar has woken me up. Maybe Dino Roar should sleep somewhere else.
晚上,乔治把轰鸣笼放在床上和他和他一起睡觉,哇。啊啊。乔治,都是你的的轰鸣龙把我给吵醒了。也许应该让轰鸣龙到别的地方去睡觉。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
He can't sit somewhere else?
他不能坐其他地方吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
And she brought me this duty-free Toblerone. Oh. I love those. Let's sit somewhere else.
而且她还给我带了免税三角巧克力。我好爱吃这个。我们坐别桌吧。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
I'm sad about it, but I know they're going to turn up somewhere else, so, I'm kind of excited about going on a boat.
虽然我很沮丧,但我知道它们会在某个地方再出现,所以我对于要坐船走还挺兴奋的。
《David Beckham: Into the Unknown》《大卫·贝克汉姆:探索未知之境》
-
Okay, okay, hold on. If you two want to debate like law students, go do it somewhere else. For now, the kid stays in custody.
好了,打住,别在我这儿像两个法学院学生一样辩论,目前继续对这孩子的拘留。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
You could maybe do it somewhere else. Find a new spot? It's gotta be the Van Beek. It doesn't have to be the Van Beek. I can't let them samba all over its history.
你也许可以在其他地方做。比如找一个新地方?必须是贝克先锋俱乐部。不一定非得是贝克先锋。我不能让他们在原来的爵士圣地上尽情的跳桑巴。
《La La Land》《爱乐之城》
-
I'm sure I could buy this more cheaply somewhere else.
我相信我能在别的地方更便宜地买到这种物品。
-
I'm not going home yet. I have to go somewhere else first.
我还不会回家。我得先去别的地方。
-
He had never been afraid of failure: he was a gambler, ready to go off somewhere else and start all over again.
他从不害怕失败:他是个冒险家,随时准备去别的地方重新开始。
-
More likely, I was dropped at the orphanage steps or somewhere else.
更有可能的是,我被扔在孤儿院的台阶上或别的地方。
-
I've already looked there—it must be somewhere else.
我已经去那儿看过了—肯定是在别处。