-
Little heads-up would've been nice.
小小的机智应该会很好。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
Well, that would've been your window.
喔,那本来是你可以澄清的机会的。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
My date would've had to clean that up.
那呕吐物就会是我的舞伴拖把来清理。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
Whoops. That would've been a nasty fall.
差点就掉下去了。
《Finding Nemo》《海底总动员》
-
At the Ralph Lauren offices, that would've killed.
在拉夫.劳伦的办公室说这些,你就死定了。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
No, if it was a spider, Lenny would've flipped out.
不会的,如果真是蜘蛛,Lenny早就失控了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
I guess that would've been my window to eat something.
去购物的同时带我去吃饭不是挺好吗。
《Modern Family Season 8》《摩登家庭 第八季》
-
Ew, no! Oh, you're right. We probably would've heard that.
呕,才没有呢!你说得对。如果排出来我们应该能听见。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
You negotiated a true peace. Empress Dowager would've embraced it.
您真心议和,道清皇后本也接受了。
《Marco Polo Season 1》《马可波罗 第一季》
-
You never would've come unless you believed you would save them.
要不是你相信这样做能救你的孩子,你绝对不会来这里的。
《Interstellar》《星际穿越》
-
So you would've just lied? Yes. Would it really have been that easy? Yes.
你会骗她吗?我会。它真的那么简单?对。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
I should've taken that gavel and shoved it right down his throat. I would've gone the other way, but it would've gotten to his throat.
我应该抢过他的木槌从他的喉咙插下去。我会从另一个洞插进去,不过终点也会插到喉咙。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
My career never would've happened without you. Who else would I take to my big night?
没有你就没有我的今天,除了你我还会与谁共度我的重要时刻。
《Sex and the City 2》《欲望都市2》
-
Yep. The rest of us would've done it. So why didn't you?
是啊,我们绝对会杀死它,但是你为什么不这么做?
《How to Train Your Dragon》《驯龙高手》
-
Yeah. But if the branch didn't break, I would've made it.
是啊,要是那根树枝不断,我应该能跑掉。
《The Jungle Book》《奇幻森林》
-
You should've let me meet you at your place. Would've been considerably less visible.
应该在你的地方见面的,这里太容易被人看到了。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
Yeah, but if that branch didn't break, I would've made it.
可是要是那根树枝没断,我应该能逃掉。
《The Jungle Book》《奇幻森林》
-
If we had ganged up, he would've taken a firmer position.
如果我们站在一边,他的态度只会更加强硬。
《House of Cards Season 2》《纸牌屋 第二季》
-
I'm not scared. I would've gone all Nebraska on their asses.
我才不怕,我会给他们的屁屁还以重击。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
He thought you'd organize a protest. He was right. I would've.
他觉得你会组织抗议。他说对了。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
I wish you would've told me beforehand. That way I wouldn't have come.
你要是事先告诉我就好了,那样的话我就不来了。
-
He would've died but for the surgeon's decisive action.
要不是外科医生的果断行动,他就性命不保了。
-
That would have been great. That would've been great.
那会很好的。
-
Perfect! I would've been lost without your help. Thanks so much!
太好了!如果没你帮忙,那我肯定像没头苍蝇一样。太感谢你了!
-
Who knows, but it would've been nicer if she had spoken plain English.
谁知道呢,但是如果她能说简单平实的英语就最好了。
-
It's too bad that Ethan couldn't join us. It would've been nice to get the old gang back together.
真可惜Ethan不能来,要是能把这帮老家伙重新聚在一起就好了。
-
Yep. Good thing neither of you tried to leave the scene. Otherwise, my job would've been much more difficult.
是的。 还好你们两个都没有试图离开现场。 否则,我的工作会变得更加困难。
-
I had no idea! Given enough time, he probably would've accomplished much more too.
我都不知道!如果科比有足够的时间,可能会有更多建树。
-
I would've never guessed! You're always so upbeat.
真想不到,你平时总是那么乐观积极。
-
I knew deep down that my mom would've loved one of us to go to college.
我深知我妈妈本希望我们中的一个上大学。
-
They would've enjoyed it.
他们会喜欢的。
-
But he would've done that anyway.
不过就算我们不说,他也会这么做的。
-
You would've thought he wrote it yesterday.
你会认为作者写小说时就在昨天。
-
If you did, then they already would've happened.
即便你做了,好事也不会发生。