-
And it's far more than any Baggins deserves.
任何一个巴金斯家的人都没有这份殊荣。
《The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies》《霍比特人3:五军之战》
-
Our animals are worth far more abroad than here in India.
动物在国外更值钱些。
《Life of Pi》《少年派的奇幻漂流》
-
She's already a state prosecutor, so she earns far more than I do.
她已经是州检察官,所以她比我挣得多多了。
《The Reader》《朗读者》
-
Actually, I thought the first two renditions were far more compelling.
实际上,我觉得前两个版本要吸引人得多。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
You've been an outstanding deputy, Jackie. Far more effective than your more seasoned colleagues.
你一直是一位出色的副手 Jackie,比你那些老练的同事们还高效。
《House of Cards Season 2》《纸牌屋 第二季》
-
Anyway, I can see, you're far more in need of responsible advice than I realized.
不管怎样,我发现你远比我想象的更需要可靠的建议。
《An Education》《成长教育》
-
Glad to, but he won't want me there. Nonsense. You have far more in common with him than I do.
我很乐意,但他不会乐意见到我。胡说,你跟他的共同点比我多。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
Israel is our ally. We're far more likely to have a productive dialogue with them than with Russia.
以色列是我们的同盟,跟他们谈比跟俄罗斯谈更可能产生结果。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Penny, please. We're facing a far more serious problem than stray arachnids. Sheldon, it's not so bad.
佩妮,拜托,我们面对的问题可比蜘蛛纲动物严峻得多。谢尔顿,没那么严重。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
He specializes in high-value manufacturing, in goods that are worth far more than the cost of their raw materials.
主要是高端产品制造业,那些产品价值都要偏高,相比起它们的原材料。
《America Revealed》《透视美国》
-
We'll plan an election when the time is right. But I've called you here for a far more important vote. A symbolic vote.
等时机成熟了,我们再举行选举,我叫你们过来是为了一个更重要的表决,一个象征性的表决。
《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2》《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(下)》
-
Dear Valentine. So this is Battle School. Every day, hours of training. And far more homework than we ever had on Earth.
亲爱的华伦蒂,战斗学校的生活开始了,每天都有数小时训练,还有比从前在地球上多得多的作业。
《Enders Game》《安德的游戏》
-
Today, Wyoming produces more coal than any state in the nation, far more than traditional coal-mining locations like Kentucky and west Virginia. So what changed?
当今,俄怀明州生产更多的煤,比其它州的产量多得多,比传统的煤矿地的产量还要多,如肯塔基州和西佛吉尼亚州。什么变了?
《America Revealed》《透视美国》
-
No one had managed to say anything like that to me before I marched down an aisle when it would have been far more useful.
没人在我婚姻之前跟我说这些。事前告诉我这些肯定会更有用。
《Sheryl Speech at Harvard》《Facebook COO谢丽尔·桑德伯格哈佛演讲》
-
You have a deep sense of duty, like all the men and women here who served their country, and that's far more important to me than strategy.
你有很深的责任感,就像这里埋葬的所有为国捐躯的男男女女,这对我来说比策略重要多了。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Whatever ventures I might pursue would be to make clear that what unites us is ultimately far more redeeming and compelling than anything that separates me.
无论我追求的是什么,我都会明确,将我们团结在一起的信念终将远远胜过拆散我们的一切事物。
《Oprah Winfrey Speech at Harvard》《奥普拉演讲》
-
远远超过;远多于
-
Employees subscribed for far more shares than were available.
雇员们申购了远比实际数额还多的股份。
-
Newcomers had to pay far more in taxes than long-time land owners.
新来者必须比久居于此的土地所有者交纳多得多的税金。
-
As far as I'm concerned, diligence is far more important than talents in helping people realize their dreams.
就我而言,勤奋远比天分更能帮助人们实现梦想。
-
We are now far more sober and realistic.
我们现在严肃多了,也现实多了。
-
She was far more intelligent than her sister.
她比她姐姐聪明多了。