-
Aren't we here for just one more day? I knew you'd be the one to lash out.
我们不是再待一天就可以了吗?我就知道你会最先发火。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Being a detective is quite hard. Next time, I want to be the one who makes mysteries. Like you. Dear Daddy.
看来做侦探挺难的。我想下次我还是做知道那个神秘事件的人吧。就像你一样,爸爸。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
Being a detective is quite hard. Next time, I want to be the one who makes mysteries. Like you. Dear Daddy.
看来做侦探挺难的。我想下次我还是做知道那个神秘事件的人吧。就像你一样,爸爸。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
I think so, too. And once the Careers are dead, we both know what happens next. I don't want to be the one that shoots first.
我也这么想,但职业选手们一死,都知道之后会发生什么,我不想成为第一个动手的人。
《The Hunger Games: Catching Fire》《饥饿游戏2:星火燎原》
-
I can't believe this. I shouldn't be the one making her throw up. Dude relax. Ross. It could happen to anyone.
我不该让她吐的,谁都可以做出这种事。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
What? If it's still possible. I'm sorry to be the one to say it, but I don't believe it is. The notices have been served. The case is closed.
什么?如果还可能的话。虽然很遗憾,但恐怕是不行我们早发过通知,这事已成定局。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
You know, it was just a matter of time before someone had to leave the group. I just always assumed Phoebe would be the one to go.
迟早有人会离开这个小圈圈,我以前还以为走的是菲比。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
I'm not sure either, which is why you get to be the one to tell him. This is your fuckup, Bernie. Only seems fair.
我也担心他不会同意,因此就由你去告诉他吧,这是你搞出的烂摊子,伯尼,只有这样才公平。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
These things they expect me to do, I can't do them, Hook. I've tried. Hey. Stop. Hey! I can't do the things, so I can't be the one!
他们想让我做的这些事,虎克,我做不了,我试过了。嘿,停!我做不了这些事,我不是他们要的那个人!
《Pan》《小飞侠:幻梦启航》
-
I am really sorry to be the one to say this to you, but I feel like if you don't show up, it's a vote for her release.
我很抱歉要说这话,但我觉得如果你不去的话,就表示你赞成她出院。
《Mistresses Season 2》《情妇 第二季》
-
No, really. Really, Pheebs, you're not gonna be the one worrying about saving for college, or yelling at them when they're bad, you know?
不,是真的,你不必担心他们的大学学费,或在他们不乖时骂他们。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
I should be the one to apologize.
应该道歉的是我.
-
Baby let me be the one to hold you
亲爱的让我成为抱紧你的唯一,
-
Maybe there will never be the one.
也许永远不会成为正选门将。
-
Be the one between Cow A and Cow C.
做一个徘徊在牛A和牛C之间的牛.
-
Think that you might be the one for me
你肯能就是我命中注定的那个人
-
Could you be the one to finally finish me?
你就是那个最终了结我的人吗?
-
I wouldn't be the one, but need wouldn't you!
上面的好象搞错了…好象是不会是我,也会是你!
-
Perhaps you'll be the one to see a little deeper.
而也许你就是那个能看得更深入一点的人。
-
If it were a competition the one keeping tabs would be the one losing.
如果有个比赛,那个总是纠结的人绝对是输家。
-
If it were a competition, the one keeping tabs would be the one losing.
如果这是场比赛,在乎对错的人注定会输。
《Be the One》是英国女歌手Dua Lipa录唱的一首歌曲,该单曲于2015年10月30日发行。
中文名:Be The One,歌手:JYJ,发行时间:2010-12-30《Be The One》是Cody Simpson最新专辑《Paradise》中收录的歌曲,专辑已于2012年09月27日发行。