-
I'll have to go up to London, which is a nuisance, but there you are. How did the meeting go?
我明天得去趟伦敦,真烦人,但该去还是得去,会议如何?
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
We could go up to Big Bear and get a house on the lake. Did you see The Lake House?
我们可以去大熊湖找一间湖边小屋。你们没看过《湖边小屋》吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
I swear I didn't. Hey. Is that why you guys used to go up to your bedroom and lock the door? Yeah.
我不知道,所以你们才会常把房门锁上吗?对。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
You let me worry about that. You go up to that space station, and you make me proud. Okay.
这事我烦恼就好,你安心去那个空间站,让我为你骄傲。好吧。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
Just go up to her and ask her out. Oh, what's the worst thing that could happen? I could die.
去约她嘛,有什么大不了的?我搞不好会死。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
Maybe we can go up to Napa Valley. They've got that wine train. Boo, wine! But yay, trains. I'm in.
去纳帕谷怎么样?那里有品酒列车。酒,坏东西!火车,好东西!我要加入。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
When he was working he used to take me every Saturday, we used to go up to a restaurant called RSJ's, we used to do the ovens.
他工作的时候,每周六都会带上我我们会去一个叫RSJ's的餐厅,我们曾去那修烤炉。
《David Beckham: Into the Unknown》《大卫·贝克汉姆:探索未知之境》
-
Little turkey, medium turkey, you guys go up to the attic and bring down the Thanksgiving picnic blankets, please.
小号火鸡,中号火鸡,你们俩到阁楼上把那个感恩餐布拿下来。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
They'll be able to go up to Washington midweek.
他们将能在一周中间去华盛顿。
-
As of February 3rd, the price of a first class stamp will go up to 29 cents.
自2月3日起,每张一等邮票的价格将上涨到29分。
-
We'll go up to the pasture to-day, as we have planned.
我们今天要按我们计划好的去牧场。
-
It's easy to go up to a third scale, but difficult to a seventh.
音阶上升三度容易,上升七度就难了。
-
"Now I'll never be able to go up to the pasture," lamented Clara.
“现在我再也不能去牧场了。”克拉拉悲叹道。