-
Maya! Come here. They opened a new bunny mart across the street.
玛雅,过来,街对面新开了一家兔子形状的商店。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
I've had this listing for two months, and I can't move it because of the statue across the street.
这栋房子已经挂牌两个月了,但因为街对面那座雕塑,一直卖不出去。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
I guess what this proves is, there's a little bit of prejudice in everyone, you, me, the neighbor across the street judging me for my cameras.
我想这件事证明了每个人都或多或少心存偏见。无论是你,我还是街对面因为监控摄像头而评判我的邻居。
《Modern Family Season 8》《摩登家庭 第八季》
-
Hey. So, where are they? Across the street, in the left window.
他们在哪里?对面街的左边窗口。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》
-
Great. I'm across the street having sex with her right now. Your story sucks.
太棒了,我正要过街去做爱,你的故事烂透了。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
Oh yeah. Hopefully across the street if certain Dutch people would just let go.
对,我希望能搬到对街去,如果那些荷兰人愿意让出公寓。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
I can't believe you work right across the street from there. Yeah. That's amazing.
真不敢相信你就在这对面上班。是吧。太神奇了。
《La La Land》《爱乐之城》
-
We love the house. Great! But I could never live across the street from that pornographic statue.
我们很喜欢这房子。太好了!但我没法住在那座色情雕塑对面。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
The 1200 building is Medley Industrial and Sanko Oil. The building across the street is Lee-Ray Shipping.
正前方的是曼尼工业和新科石油,对街是里瑞运输。
《The Pursuit of Happyness》《当幸福来敲门》
-
We'd lived across the street from the Loskis for years but except for Chet, I didn't know these people at all.
我们本来常年住在罗斯基家对街 不相来往,除了切特 这些人我都不了解。
《Flipped》《怦然心动》
-
Obviously, when I saw that you were in ours, I went and used another one. Where? The, the gas station across the street.
显然我看到你在用了,所以我就出去用其它的了。上哪去用了?马路对面的加油站。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
Plankton owned a restaurant right across the street from The Krusty Krab, where no one ate because the food was really bad.
痞老板在蟹堡王餐厅对面也开了一家餐馆,可没人愿意去那吃饭,因为那里的食物太难吃了。
《The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water》《海绵宝宝历险记:海绵出水》
-
Wait. Did you say G. Stephanopoulos? Yeah, this one goes across the street. I must give him yours. Bonehead. Bonehead.
等等,你是说乔治·史特喷那彼拉斯?对,他住对街,我一定是送错了,笨。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
And then I found this, a receipt from the bodega across the street from where the Brotherhood recruits. Ortiz used his ATM card.
而且,我找到了这个对街一个酒馆的收据,兄弟会的招募地点,奥蒂兹用的自动取款机。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
I grew up in Boulder City, Nevada. So across the street from my house, there was this little library that had an old movies section.
我在内华达州的博尔德市长大。我家对面,有一家小图书馆里面有一个老电影区。
《La La Land》《爱乐之城》
-
I expected to see Howard throw the baseball, finish my hot dog, and hightail it across the street to Disneyland just in time for Mickey's Soundsational Parade.
我以为看霍华德投球,吃完热狗,麻利地过街去迪士尼乐园,正好赶上米奇的音乐大游行。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
My neighbours across the street travel a fair amount.
我街对面的邻居们去过相当多的地方。
-
Across the street from me there are a couple of police officers standing guard.
我所在的街对面有一两个警察在站岗。
-
Right across the street, Apollo, where you have all of great Michael Jackson.
就在街对面,阿波罗,那里你会找到伟大的迈克尔·杰克逊的所有。
-
The bus stop is just across the street, but we have to go there through the underground passage.
公共汽车站就在街对面,但是我们必须通过地下通道去那。
-
We all have pain in our lives, whether it's the jackhammer snarling across the street, or the sudden wave of anxiety when we get up to give a speech.
我们在生活中都有痛苦,无论是在街对面吼叫的手提钻,还是当我们站起身发表演讲时突然而至的一阵焦虑。