likely or inclined to marry
会结婚的;要结婚的
-
I'm not the marrying kind .我不是那种要结婚的人。
adj. 会结婚的;要结婚的
v. 结婚;和…结婚;为…证婚;(marry的现在分词)
I'll never know how such a simple man ended up marrying such a sophisticated lady.
我怎么也搞不懂一个如此单纯的男人怎么娶了一个如此世故的女人。
They decided she was marrying beneath her.
他们认定她嫁的是一个配不上她的人。
Her family disowned her for marrying a foreigner.
她的家人因她嫁给了外国人而与她断绝关系。
I have no regret marrying you.
我不后悔嫁给你。
Her father will never approve of her marrying such a lazy fellow.
她父亲永远不会赞成她嫁给这样的懒人。
Duan's eldest brother took the rare step of marrying into another village, moving away to join his bride's family.
段的大哥罕见地搬到另一个村庄结婚,离开家成了新娘那边的人。
likely or inclined to marry
会结婚的;要结婚的
我不是那种要结婚的人。
Marrying your mother was logical.
和你母亲结婚也是合理的。
《Star Trek》《星际迷航》
Her best gay friend is marrying my best gay friend.
我们各自最要好的同志好友要结婚了。
《Sex and the City 2》《欲望都市2》
Leonard, where did you envision marrying Penny? Will you shut up?
莱纳德,你以前想象在哪跟佩妮结婚呢?你别哪壶不开提哪壶。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
Okay, that's troubling, but think about it. If she's not with Dylan, who would she be marrying?
好吧,是有点麻烦,但是你想想如果她没跟迪兰在一起,她能跟谁结婚?
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
I'm not marrying Bart. This is very casual, and regardless, I'm not asking your permission.
我不会和巴特结婚的,只是随便约会一下,而且无论如何,我不是来要你们许可的。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
Hugh? Hugh's terribly attractive, I'll give you that, but I don't really think he's the marrying kind.
休?我可以跟你这么说,休简直迷倒众生,但我不觉得他是会结婚的那种男人。
《The Imitation Game》《模仿游戏》
No, I am marrying the woman I love today. I just want to know if I'm gonna be a good husband for her.
不是的,我,我今天就要和我爱的女人结婚了,我只是想知道我能否成为她的好丈夫。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
Like what a good idea it was to elope the first time. But also how incredibly happy you make me. Thank you for marrying me. Hopefully for the last time.
比如想到我们第一次私奔结婚是多好的主意,但也想到你让我无比快乐。谢谢你娶了我,希望这是你最后一次娶我了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
Almost as soon as I entered the house, I singled you out as the companion of my future life. But before I am run away with my feelings, perhaps I may state my reasons for marrying.
几乎是当我走进这房子的那一刻我就挑中你做我的终身伴侣。不过关于这个问题,也许最好趁我现在还控制得住我自己感情的时候,先谈谈我要结婚的理由。
《Pride & Prejudice》《傲慢与偏见》
Wait, you're not seriously marrying a woman you've met once.
慢着,你不会真要娶一个只见过一次的女人吧。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》《生活大爆炸 第十二季》
Guys, thank you very much but neither of you is marrying us.
非常感谢你,但你们谁也不会替我们证婚。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
Yeah, so? So the date is going to conflict with me marrying your daughter.
那又如?那就是说发射日期跟我娶你女儿的日期有冲突。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
This woman overheard that I was marrying you and then she wished me good luck.
有个女人不经意听到我要嫁给你,她跑来祝我好运。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
Well, you know what they say, elephants never forget. Seriously, good luck marrying me.
有句俗话说“大象永远都不会忘记”,说真的,嫁给我祝你好运。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
You must be very happy. Why? I'm not marrying her. So, how about you? Are you seeing anyone interesting?
那你肯定非常高兴。为什么?又不是我要娶她。你最近怎么样?跟什么有趣的人在交往吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
Don't be silly. You can't buy the first dress you try on. That'd be like marrying the first guy that you.
说什么傻话。 怎么能买你试穿的第一条裙子。这就跟嫁给你第一个男。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
Louder! They all got ordained, they're all marrying us, it's adorable! If you want to hear it, come closer!
大声点!他们都有牧师资格,要一起给我们证婚,场面超有爱。欲知详情,滚过来听。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. And you are about to marry a wonderful man. Hey. I'm marrying a dead woman.
谢谢,谢谢,谢谢,你即将嫁给一个大好人,我要娶一个死人。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
Sometimes just nodding is okay. But anyway, listen. Not marrying Barry was the best decision that I ever made.
有时点头回答就够了。不管怎么样,听着,不嫁巴瑞,是我一生最英明的决定。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
How you feeling about it? To be honest, I'm pretty anxious. I mean, this is the woman I'm marrying, what if it's no good?
你感觉如何?老实说,我很紧张。这可是我未来的老婆——万一我俩不"和谐"怎么办?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》《生活大爆炸 第十二季》