-
That you're trying to get this little kid to take a nap?
你们是在哄小孩子睡觉吧?
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
I'm going to take a nap. Turkey makes me sleepy. We haven't eaten yet.
我要去打个盹,火鸡让我想睡觉。还没吃耶。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
Murph is feeling a little tired. I was wondering if she could take a nap in my office. Yeah.
Murph有点累了,能不能让她在我的办公室睡一会儿。好。
《Interstellar》《星际穿越》
-
Okay, look I'm sorry, I went in there to take a nap and I know I shouldn't have, but you got porn.
抱歉,我想去睡一下,我知道我不对,可是你有色情小说。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
Oh, this is so nice. Maybe instead of introducing ourselves to Anu, we could just get a room, order some food and take a nap.
这里真不错。也许除了和安努打招呼之外,我们可以订个房间,点些吃的,好好小睡一觉。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》《生活大爆炸 第十二季》
-
So, wait. What did you want to talk to me about? Oh, just that this little heck-raiser needs to take a nap, but he's been fighting it.
对了,你想跟我说什么?就是这个小魔王该午睡了,但是他一直不肯上床。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Now, look, there's a couch in there in my office. Why don't you go lie down, take a nap? I'm totally free the rest of the day. I can use the time with my namesakes.
我办公室里有个沙发。不如你去那躺躺睡个觉。我今天一整天都很闲,正好可以陪陪这些小家伙。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
She wants to retire, so she can take a nap.
她想退休,这样她就可以睡午觉了。
-
Don't take a nap in the afternoon.
不要在下午小睡。
-
Take a nap. One of my favorites.
睡午觉 我的爱好之一。
-
Take a nap so you can free dream
小睡一下,做个轻松的梦
-
Take a nap . One of my favorites.
睡午觉 我的爱好之一。