-
Do what you gotta do, baby.
去吧,宝贝
《Cars》《汽车总动员》
-
Then do what you gotta do. Madam.
那你动手吧。那我就遵命了。
《Blade Runner 2049》《银翼杀手》
-
Do what? This phone call, it's my note.
做什么? 这通电话是我的留言。
《Sherlock Season 3》《神探夏洛克 第三季》
-
And that was to do what nobody else considered possible.
做别人认为不可能的事
《Jobs》《乔布斯》
-
Do what you must.
做你必须做的。
《Frozen》《冰雪奇缘》
-
Don't do what you can. Can what you do! Get it? Do you get it? Yes. No.
要行你做的,别做你行的,要行你做的!懂吗?你们感受到了吗?懂了。啥啊。
《2 Broke Girls Season 4》《破产姐妹 第四季》
-
What? Come on, you do what you want to do. Do we always have to do everything together?
你们去做你们要做的事啊,我们非得集体行动不可吗?
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
You know what, I'm gonna do it. Do what? Put all my money in me.
知道吗?我要放手一搏搏。什么?拿钱投资我。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
How do you do that with your voice? Do what? Nothing.
你的声音是怎么做到的?什么做到?没什么。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
But what if I can't do what she did? What if I fail to fulfill the prophecy?
如果我做不了她曾经做的呢?如果无法履行预言呢?
《Pan》《小飞侠:幻梦启航》
-
Donald. Don't do it. Claire. I know what you and Senator Mitchell were planning. Do what you were supposed to do.
唐纳德,别这么做,克莱尔。我知道你和米切尔参议员在谋划什么。做你本该做的事。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
Someone like that wouldn't-- - Wouldn't what? Do what he did?
那种人不可能 -不可能干什么?不可能做那种事吗
《Nikita Season 4》《妮基塔 第四季》
-
Then I'm sticking with Underwood. You do what you have to do.
那我可就跟安德伍德一条心了。你做你该做的吧。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
It's not big deal, you know. You do what you got to do, right.
没什么,该怎么做就怎么做。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
We want to play basketball. That's what we do, And right now, we don't have an opportunity to go out and do what we do best.
我们想要打篮球,那就是我们做的事,现在,我们没有一个机会去球场上做我们最擅长的事
《Linsanity》《林来疯》
-
And if you don't do what I'm telling you, it's over for sure. What?
如果你不照我说的做,你的前途就完了。怎么了?
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
Do what you have to do with Ohio. I'm on it. LeAnn, get the lawyers ready.
对俄亥俄做该做的吧!我就去。莉安,让律师准备。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
A rogue nation. Trained to do what we do, inbuilt with a new sense of purpose.
一个像我们一样训练有素的秘密组织,却别有用心。
《Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation》《碟中谍5:神秘国度》
-
Spock, in this case do yourself a favor. Put aside logic. Do what feels right.
史波克,别为难你自己了,把理智放一边,做你想做的事吧。
《Star Trek》《星际迷航》
-
Don't look at me. I do what he does, just slower.
别看我,他干嘛我干嘛,就是慢了点儿。
《Captain America: The Winter Soldier》《美国队长2》
-
Do what you like—I don't care.
你想做什么就做什么—我不在乎。
-
You can do what you like, for all I care.
你想干什么就可以干什么,我才不管呢。
-
We will do what we can to help.
我们会尽力帮助。
-
Do what I tell you.
你要照我的吩咐做。
-
It takes a lot of pluck to do what she did.
她这么做需要很大的胆量。