-
But for how long? Prey and predators are so close.
但是能藏多久?捕食者和猎物如此接近。
《Planet Ocean》《海洋星球》
-
The Defiler killed most of my family, but some he enslaved. Not for work, you understand, but for sport.
亵渎者几乎杀光了我的家人,只留了几个做奴隶,不是做苦力,明白吗?是为了娱乐。
《The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug》《霍比特人2:史矛革之战》
-
But for flowering plants, it was the chance they'd been waiting for.
可对于开花植物来说,这则是企盼已久的好机会。
《How To Grow A Planet》《植物之歌》
-
Not just for pulling me back but for your discretion. You're welcome.
你不仅救了我,还替我保密。不用客气。
《Titanic》《泰坦尼克号》
-
But for that, you would need a smuggler. For which we would pay, double.
但要有个走私贩帮忙。我们会付钱的,双倍。
《The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug》《霍比特人2:史矛革之战》
-
They don't want me to shop there. They tend to make it difficult for you. Not for you, but for us.
他们不愿意让我在那里买东西,他们会故意刁难人,不是针对你,是针对我们。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
Not just for the treasure within, but for where it lies, its strategic position.
不只是为了山里的财宝,更是为了它的战略位置。
《The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies》《霍比特人3:五军之战》
-
I'll help you get her. Not for any of your future shite but for her. Fair enough.
我帮你找到她,但不是为了你的什么狗屎未来,是为了她。很好啊。
《X-Men: Days of Future Past》《X战警:逆转未来》
-
She's here to remind us that we're here on Earth, not for a long time, but for a good time.
这种璀璨提醒我们要记得及时行乐!
《10 Cities Vacation Travel Guide》《10大名城旅游攻略》
-
But for too many families across the country paying for higher education is a constant struggle.
但对于全国众多的家庭而言,支付大学的学费却是长期的奋斗。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
I know that's how you must honor him, but for me he was never that.
我知道你们会将他视为传奇,但是对我而言并非如此。
《The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies》《霍比特人3:五军之战》
-
You want a high intensity of pain but for a short duration or would you rather have a longer duration but lower intensity.
是高强度的疼痛感,持续时间短,还是较长时间的疼痛感但强度较低。
《Predictably Irrational》《怪诞行为学》
-
I didn't want to. I mean, it terrified me, but for that moment, I loved him.
我也不想,那感觉把我吓坏了,但是在那一刻,我爱他。
《The Vampire Diaries Season 6》《吸血鬼日记 第六季》
-
We have to make sure our economy, our justice system and our government work not only for a few, but for all of us.
我们要确保我们的经济,我们的司法体制,以及我们的政府,不仅是为少数人服务,而是为了所有人。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
You're about to witness a great victory, not only to the Capitol, but for Panem.
你们将见证一场伟大的胜利,不仅是国会区的胜利,更是施惠国的胜利。
《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2》《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(下)》
-
Look, come on, man. I'm sure he'll lose interest in a week or two, but for now, could you please just do this for me?
听着,拜托我确定他一两星期就会没兴趣了,但是现在,你可以帮我这个忙吗?
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
But for the zoo with the view, hop back on the ferry and cruise over to Taronga Zoo.
不过要游览风光明媚的动物园,就要再次乘坐渡轮或游船到塔龙加动物园。
《10 Cities Vacation Travel Guide》《10大名城旅游攻略》
-
All right, but for the record, I checked in with you to see how you'd feel about it.
好吧,不过强调一下,我可是特意征询过你对此事的感受。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
How was I supposed to know? Joey, it's a birthday party. Yeah, but for a 1 year old.
那,我怎么会知道呢?这是一个生日派对呢。是啊,但她仅一岁而已。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
But for that, we would need to access at least forty percent of our brain's capacity.
但要做到这样,我们必须运用至少40%的脑力。
《Lucy》《超体》
-
He would have played but for a knee injury.
他要不是膝部有伤的话,就上场了。
-
Victims want to see justice done not just for themselves, but for the greater good of society.
受害者们希望看到正义得到伸张,这不仅是为了他们自己, 也是为了社会更大的利益。
-
Students have played an important role in the past, but for the moment, they're on the margins.
学生们过去发挥了重要的作用,但现在,他们不再重要了。
-
There's still another ten minutes of the game to go, but for practical purposes it's already over.
比赛虽然还有十分钟,但实际上等于已经结束了。
-
Said she, "but for flesh and blood."
她说:“而是为了血和肉。”