-
He's ruining everything. And her.
他真是煞风景。她也是。
《Me before you》《遇见你之前》
-
Okay. Stop ruining Valentine's Day and order my pizza.
可以了,别扫情人节的雅兴,快给我叫披萨外送。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Let's get him laid. Stop it. You're ruining girls' night.
找个姑娘把床上。别这样,闺蜜之夜,主角是闺蜜。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Duke is just ruining our lives. He's ruining... It's an emergency that you get rid of that dog, he stole my...
杜克会毁了我们的生活,他会毁了……十万火急,快把那只狗弄走,他偷了我的……
《The Secret Life of Pets》《爱宠大机密》
-
Hey, Sheldon. Oh, my God! Are you... Good Lord! You're ruining everything!
嗨,谢尔顿。天啊,你在……我的神啊,你们把一切都毁了!
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
How am I ruining anything? I'm just trying to help you make better jewelry.
我毁了什么了?我只是想帮你们造更好的首饰。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
Yes, Ma, I'll be home for dinner. No, I'm not ruining my appetite with candy.
会啦,妈,我会回家吃饭。我才不会吃糖果然后晚饭吃不下。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
All you do is make fun of me for coming to girls' night and now you're here ruining it for everyone.
你一味地取笑我参加闺蜜之夜,然后你又来这毁了一切。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
No. We finally have something, and I'm not ruining it. What could you have if you're not even there?
不,我们终于得到了幸福,我不想毁掉。你都不在那里,你能得到什么?
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
What do you say? What do I say? I say you people need to stop ruining my mom's visit with your sushi, and your sadness and your slutty shirts. Stop it.
你觉得怎么样?我觉得怎么样?我真心觉得我妈来探望我关你们屁事,去你的寿司,滚你的悲伤,还有你的放荡小吊带。你们收手吧!
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
My wife was ruining her health through worry.
我妻子的忧虑正在损害着她的健康。
-
Momma babbled on and on about how he was ruining me.
妈妈喋喋不休地数说他在如何毁我。
-
She accused him of ruining her financially with his taste for the high life.
她指责他因其对高档生活的追求使得她倾家当产。
-
And you're ruining my life!
你们毁了我的生活!
-
Are so many people ruining the environment?
这么多人难道不会对环境造成破坏么?
田芮宁(1997年1月17日-),出生于克拉玛依,中国速度滑冰女子运动员。 2021年1月30日,获2020-2021赛季全国速度滑冰通讯测试赛(河北承德坝上赛区)女子1000米第一。2022年1月,中国速度滑冰队14人冬奥名单公布,田芮宁在列。