-
Based on this play? Based on this play!
因为这场戏?因为这一场戏!
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
We need to shake hands on this.
我们得马上达成协议。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Hey, you came to me on this, remember?
是你跟我提议这么做的,记得吗?
《Transformers: Age of Extinction》《变形金刚4:绝迹重生》
-
We had our first kiss. On this very couch.
我们第一次接吻。就在这张沙发上。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》《生活大爆炸 第十二季》
-
He surprised me a lot on this performance.
他的表演惊艳到我了。
《Street Dance of China S4》《这就是街舞》
-
Are you changing your mind on this, Frank?
你改变对此的看法了吗,Frank?
《House of Cards Season 2》《纸牌屋 第二季》
-
You know, let me take the heat on this one.
这次就让我承担吧。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
Then we sit on this one curb, right outside.
然后找个马路牙子坐下来。
《Up》《飞屋环游记》
-
I'm on this field, and they hike me the baby.
我在球场上,他们叫我以儿子做裆下开球。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
No, you've put an awfully big price tag on this.
不,是你们开了高额价码。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Well, wait. How many questions are on this thing?
等下,这玩意儿有多少个问题呀?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Not bad. You've done some serious coding on this thing.
真不赖,你对这个机器人的编程还真不错嘞。
《Big Hero 6》《超能陆战队》
-
I'll get back to you on this issue a little later on.
我稍后会就此问题给你们答复。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Guys, come on. There's 12 people on this team, not just me.
兄弟们,算了,队里有12名队员,不只我。
《High School Musical》《歌舞青春》
-
Can't you get Root on this? Sorry. Ms. Groves and I are not on the best of terms.
叫根来帮忙不行么?很遗憾,我和格罗夫斯女士目前关系不佳。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
Are there any moral constraints on this person? We have international law. On this earth, every act is a political act.
对这个人有任何道德约束吗?我们有国际法,在地球上,超人的行为都是政治行为。
《Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice》《蝙蝠侠大战超人:正义黎明》
-
Okay. You need to get clear on this right now. I am in charge of this project.
好了,你现在就需要搞明白,这件事我才是这个计划的决策人。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
And if it happens quickly, everyone can move on. Did you two get together on this privately? No.
但如果进展很快,大家都能渡过难关。你俩私下商量过这件事吗?没有。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
I'm glad we agree on this. Don't let's make too much of it.
很高兴我们意见一致。别小题大做了。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
You guess? You don't seem to have much of a handle on this.
估计?貌似你对这方面不在行。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
We spoke as one on this matter.
在这个问题上我们口径一致。
-
We're all with you on this one.
在这个问题上我们都支持你。
-
Are we all agreed on this?
我们在这个问题上是不是全体意见一致?
-
I'd appreciate your input on this.
我将感激你在这方面的投入。
-
I heartily agree with her on this.
在这一点上我十分赞同她。