-
You're right, Mrs. Underwood. We haven't accomplished everything we set out to do.
你说得对,安德伍德夫人,我们没能实现我们的一切目标。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
I am nothing but sincere. You set out to undermine the council and retain the chancellorate. Fang Zhen fell.
我真诚的很,你打算破坏枢密院因此来保留相位,方真失败了。
《Marco Polo Season 1》《马可波罗 第一季》
-
Because we forced him. We forced him when the company of Thorin Oakenshield set out to reclaim their homeland.
是被我们逼的,当索林·橡木盾一行人出发夺回家园时,它就不得不出手了。
《The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies》《霍比特人3:五军之战》
-
They first set out to convert the heathen.
他们最初打算教化异教徒。
-
We set out to determine exactly what happened that night.
我们着手查明那天晚上发生的事情。
-
The government set out to destroy the organization root and branch.
政府着手完全彻底地摧毁这个组织。
-
I don't think I set out to come up with a different sound for each CD. At the same time, I do have a sense of what is right for the moment.
我想我一开始就没打算为每张CD设计不同的声音。然而,我确实能感觉到目前什么是对的。
-
That question is what he and Ph.D. student Anastasia Zakolyukina set out to answer.
那就是他和博士生安娜斯塔西娅·察柯柳金娜打算回答的问题。