-
What do you want out of all of this, Viktor?
你搞这一切想要什么,维克多?
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
25 grams of butter. Now all of this goes on the heat.
25克的黄油,所有这些都要加热一下。
《Baul Hollywoods Bread》《保罗教你做面包》
-
Almost all of this area is very windy, most of the time.
几乎这一地区的大部分时间都是多风天气。
《America Revealed》《透视美国》
-
All of this implies we win the contest. Indeed, it does.
这意味着我们必须得赢得挑战才行。没错,是的。
《Ready Player One》《头号玩家》
-
What is all of this? I got it. Good. Tired. Four o'clock.
这是怎么回事?我来搞定。很好,累,四点。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
But if you kill him, Katniss. If you end all of this... All those deaths, they mean something.
但如果你杀死了他,凯特尼斯,如果你结束了这一切...那些逝去的生命,就有意义了。
《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2》《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(下)》
-
You'll need to go to my house and find me, convince me of all of this.
你得去我家里找我,说服我相信这一切。
《X-Men: Days of Future Past》《X战警:逆转未来》
-
Yeah, and you didn't think to call and tell me all of this?
你不觉得你应该打个电话告诉我这些情况吗?
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
All right, you know what you need? A night away from all of this. You know, where you can just kind of relax and… I'm just gonna turn this off.
好啦,你知道你需要什么吗?一个抛开一切的夜晚,你可以放松心情…我就先把这个关掉了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
All of this exists because of me. If I don't innovate, somebody else will.
这一切都是因为我才得以存在,如果我不创新,自然会有其他人这么做。
《Jurassic World》《侏罗纪世界》
-
Experiment complete. Conclusion, I have a sister. This was you? All of this was you?
实验结束。结论,我有个妹妹。这是你干的?都是你干的?!
《Sherlock Season 4》《神探夏洛克 第四季》
-
You would've done the same, and where are you hearing all of this?
如果是你也会这么做的,你从哪儿听说这些的?
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
And in all of this, I lost the love of my life who was never mine to begin with.
在这一切中,我失去了我此生挚爱,而他一开始就不属于我。
《Mistresses Season 2》《情妇 第二季》
-
She was loyal. And careful. All of this feels extremely unlike her.
她的确很忠诚,小心谨慎,这些都不像她会做的事。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
Okay, and where were you while all of this hand kissing was going on?
好吧,这个吻手事件发生时你又在哪儿呢?
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
-
Like I said, I built all of this. I'm afraid our guest has grown weary.
正如我所言,这里的一切,都是我创造的,恐怕我们的客人有点疲惫。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
Why are they still angry? What does all of this have to do with Arendelle?
他们为什么还愤怒,这一切和艾伦戴尔有什么关系?
《Frozen 2》《冰雪奇缘2》
-
Are you hearing all of this? I'm trying to, but someone won't stop talking.
你都听到了吗?我在听,但你一直说个没完。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
I thought we were past all of this, Serena. I thought you were doing so well.
我以为你改变了,瑟琳娜,我以为你做的很好。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
The things that you did in the Games were never intended to start all of this.
你在游戏里做的那些事从来不是为了发动这一切的。
《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1》《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(上)》
-
Hunter knew nearly all of this already.
亨特几乎知道这事的全部了。
-
The real losers in all of this are the students.
在这一切中真正受损害的是学生。
-
The children have been a great comfort to me through all of this.
在我经历这一切的日子里,孩子们一直是我的一个巨大安慰。
-
What is the purpose of all of this?
这一切的目的是什么?
-
All of this should be fairly easy to grasp.
所有这些都应当很容易掌握。