-
Doing otherwise would be unethical. You have no choice.
否则,就是不道德的,你别无选择。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
Then if yours holds, I will have no choice but to kill you and your entire crew.
如果你们还不肯听话,我别无选择,只好杀了你和你的船员。
《Star Trek Into Darkness》《星际迷航:暗黑无界》
-
Well, if you shoot your eye lasers, then I'll have no choice, but to explode your head!
要是你真的那么做了,那我别无选择,只好炸掉你的脑袋了!
《Home》《疯狂外星人》
-
You're going to talk about party loyalty, and I'm going to talk about how weak your candidates are and that you really have no choice.
你会说到党派忠诚,我会说你的候选人有多差劲,你其实别无选择。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
All right, then, I have no choice but to go on to plan B. What's that? I'm going to run around outside with a wet head and try to catch a cold.
好吧,我别无选择,只有执行B计划了。什么B计划?我准备湿着头去外面跑一圈看看能不能感冒。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
I'm afraid we have no choice, Hagrid.
我没有选择的余地了,海格。
《Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets》《哈利波特与密室》
-
I can't let you do that. You have no choice.
你不能这么做。你没得选择。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
Now, Alicia, you have no choice in this. Move for dismissal.
现在,艾丽西娅,你没得选,去申请撤销这个案子。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
As you can see, by the rest of the armada, you have no choice.
正如你所看到的,以你现在的实力是打不过我的。
《Star Trek》《星际迷航》
-
I understand, Tom, but I'm afraid Headmaster Dippet may have no choice.
我都了解,汤姆,但是,狄劈校长可能没有其他选择。
《Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets》《哈利波特与密室》
-
I'm gonna miss these little talks of ours. Not if you don't leave. I have no choice.
我会想念和你们拌嘴的日子的。那就别走吧。我也没办法。
《Avengers: Age of Ultron》《复仇者联盟2:奥创纪元》
-
Well, I won't tolerate deception in my relationship. I have no choice but to confront her.
我无法容忍感情里出现欺骗,我无别选择,唯有跟她对质。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Yes, it does. Wendell, since you've admitted to the infringement, I have no choice but to find...
是的,温德尔,既然你承认了侵权我没有办法,只能...
《The Good Wife Season 6》《傲骨贤妻 第六季》
-
Given this situation, I have no choice but to withdraw my previous objections to your ill-considered relationship with Leonard.
现在看来,无奈之下我只能收回我之前对你和莱纳德关系的反对。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
You will be challenged in the Kurultai. You will lose. And in that, a dream of this place may endure. You have no choice, Kublai.
您会在忽里勒台收到挑战,您会输,那样的话,您在这个地方的梦想会持续,您没有其他的选择了,忽必烈。
《Marco Polo Season 1》《马可波罗 第一季》
-
Look, I know you guys don't want to do this, but we have no choice. So, you can either bitch and whine or we can just get it over with.
我知道你们不想弄这事,但我们没得选好吗,你们大可以唧唧歪歪,浪费时间,也可以通力合作,早点搞定。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Mr. Red, given the severity of the crimes, I have no choice but to impose the maximum penalty allowed by the law. Anger management class.
胖红先生,鉴于你的罪行性质恶劣,我只能从重发落,对你判处法律规定范围内最严重的刑罚,接受愤怒管理课程。
《Angry Birds》《愤怒的小鸟》
-
We have no choice in the matter.
我们在这件事上别无选择。
-
He will have no choice but to ally himself with the new movement.
他将别无选择,只能与这个新运动结盟。
-
I have no choice but to accept your advice.
我别无选择,只得接受你的建议。
-
I have no choice but to bother you to correct my mistakes in the material attached to the letter.
除了打扰你,让你帮我修改材料中的错误之外我别无选择了,材料附在信里。
-
I dread to think what the carbon footprint must be like of moving that coal, but we have no choice.
我都不敢想象为了运这些煤产生了多少碳足迹,但我们别无选择。