-
Except I'm not going home. I'm going with my friends.
我现在不回家,我要跟我朋友在一起。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
1, 2. So we are going with two?
一、二。所以要数到二吗?
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
So how's it going with Joey? Okay.
你跟乔伊进行得如何?还好。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
Not going with him? No. Not staying here?
不跟他一起去?不去。也不留下?
《Captain America: The Winter Soldier》《美国队长2》
-
See where I'm going with this? Yes. Nice try.
知道后面怎么回事了吧? 知道。得了吧。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
So, how's everything going with you and Leonard?
那你跟莱纳德一切如何啊?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
We're going with you.
我们也一起去。
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
-
I love San Francisco. I wish I was going with you.
我好喜欢旧金山,真想和你们一起去。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
So how's it going with you guys? So far, it kinda blows.
你们处得怎样?目前为止还是蛮烂的。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
You going with Dan? No, Dan has plans, actually. Doing what? The question is with whom?
你准备跟丹一起出席吗?不,实际上丹已经有节目了。干什么去?问题是"跟谁去"了?
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
All right. I gotta go. I have break up with Vince. Oh, so you're going with the teacher?
我要走了,我要去跟文斯分手。你选了那个老师?
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
I'm not going with you. I won't fit. You have to go by yourself.
我不跟你去,我挤不进去,你得自己去。
《Finding Dory》《海底总动员2:多莉去哪儿》
-
Letty's dead, Dom. I need to know for sure. Then I'm going with you.
莱蒂已经死了,唐。我需要搞清楚。我和你一起去。
《Fast and Furious 6》《速度与激情6》
-
Great work, Maya. Thank you for sharing your story with us. Riley? I'm going with you. Duh hurr.
做的很棒,玛雅。谢谢你和我们分享你的故事。莱丽?我要和你一起去。想得美。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
Where are you going with this, Dan? She came by my dad's gallery today.
你这是怎么了,丹?她今天来过我爸的展厅。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
So how are things going with you two? Is she becoming your special someone?
你们俩进展得如何?她会成为你的特殊女友吗?
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
So, how's it going with Sheldon? Are you guys still not talking to each other?
你和谢尔顿现在怎样了?你们还是谁也不理谁吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
How's it going with her? Great, actually. I'm thinking tonight, maybe the night.
你跟她进展如何?很棒,搞不好今晚就有机会。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
Tomorrow. That's where we'll be safe. I'm going with Guy. No. Not my little girl.
明天。在那里我们会很安全。我要和盖一起去。不许去,我的小宝贝。
《The Croods》《疯狂原始人》
-
Hey, come on you guys, give him a break. Ross, seriously, how's it going with her?
你们别闹他了,说真的,你们交往得怎样?
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
As she could not stop him going she tried another tack and insisted on going with him.
因为她不能阻拦他去,于是她换了个方法坚持要和他一起去。
-
Write me a letter and tell me how things are going with you.
来书告知近况。
-
You're going with the elves .
不,你和精灵一起。
-
I'm going with Nate Archibald.
实际上,我不会和王子一起去了。
-
Elena: I'm not going with you.
我不会和你走的。
-
Linda: Who are you going with?
琳达:你和谁一起呢?
-
Jonah: Are you going with her?
乔纳:你要和她在一起吗?。
-
No. You're going with the elves.
不,你和精灵一起。
-
I heard you're going with Nancy.
我听说你正和南希约会。
-
She insists on my going with her.
她坚决要我陪她一起去。