-
That's true. Have you ever harmed a human being or through inaction allowed a human being to come to harm? Of course not.
就是啊,你伤害过人类吗?或任人受伤而袖手旁观?当然没有。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
Except this has a face. It's not an appendix. It's a human being.
但这个是例外,这是个人,不是什么阑尾,而是个实实在在的人。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
It's illegal to spay a human being. Yeah. That's not what I had in mind.
切除人的卵巢是犯法的。好吧,我不是这意思。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
The philosopher Henri Bergson says it's funny when a human being behaves like an object.
但哲学家亨利柏格林说当人类表现得和物体一样时,就会很好笑。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
Can you be a human being for one second, okay? So, Cam totally took his family's side when they all turned against me.
你能正常一下吗?在他们全家都针对我的时候,小卡完全站在他家人那一边。
《Modern Family Season 8》《摩登家庭 第八季》
-
I'm a human being. And yes, I am appalled by a doctor calmly eating yogurt while talking about selling... No, not selling. $100 a specimen.
我是个人。是的,我惊呆了,这个医生不紧不慢地一边吃着酸奶,一边在说卖……不是卖 一百美元一个器官。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
Blair, the plan is Dan. Remember, the guy you realized is actually a human being and worthy of your time and attention? No offense. None taken.
布莱尔,是和丹的约会,想起来了吗?那个你认为很有人性并且值得投入时间和精力的男孩,无意冒犯。我没在意。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
Have you ever harmed yourself or allowed yourself to be harmed except in cases where a human being would have been endangered? Well, no. I smell robot.
除非在他人危险的情况下,你会伤害自己,或容忍自己被伤害吗?呃,没有。我闻到机器人的味道了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
And I would soon discover that by playing music or singing, other kids would for a brief moment forget about my race or color and accept me and then be able to see me for who I truly am, a human being who's emotional, spiritual, curious about the world and has a need for love, just like everyone else.
我很快发现演奏音乐,或者唱歌时,其他孩子会暂时忘记我的种族,我的肤色,接受我,能够看到真正的我,一个人,有感情,有灵魂,对世界好奇,需要爱,就和他们每个人一样。
《Leehom Wang Speech at Oxford》《王力宏牛津大学演讲》
-
But no matter what challenges or setbacks or disappointment that you may encounter along the way, you will find true success and happiness, if you have only one goal, there really is only one, and that is this: To fulfill the highest most truthful expression of yourself, as a human being.
但无论你们会在日后遭遇任何的挑战、挫折与失意,如果你明确了一个目标,就会找到真正的成功与快乐,而真正的目标只有一个,那就是:作为人类,去实现真正的自我。
《Oprah Winfrey Speech at Harvard》《奥普拉演讲》
-
It's not a thing. It's a human being!
这不是一件东西,这是一个人!
-
The soldier acted qua soldier, not as a human being.
那名士兵当时以军人的身份行事,而不是以一般人的身份。
-
Michael Jackson was a human being, but he was a king.
迈克尔·杰克逊是一个人类,但他是一个王者。
-
I am a human being at sea like you, like everyone.
我和你一样,和每个人一样,感到茫然困惑。
-
What do you want as a human being?
作为一个人你想要什么?