-
She is! I didn't even want to meet you, but, I was too scared to say no to her.
没有错,我本来不想见你的,可我不敢开口拒绝她。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
Yeah, I think we're gonna take off too. We rented a movie. Oh. I won't say no to a movie.
我们也要走了,租了电影看。我从不错过看电影。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
Who is Maria? Oh Maria. You can't say no to her, she's like this lycra spandex covered gym treat.
谁是玛丽亚?玛丽亚她令人无法抗拒,她是穿紧身衣的会员独享优惠。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
I understand. How could you say no to your own wife? But she's blinding you. I'm doing you a favor.
我理解。你怎么能拒绝自己的妻子呢?但她让你蒙蔽了双眼。我是在帮你忙。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Yeah, but it's part of your character. You're hard to get. Even when you say no to the guests, it's because you were made to.
是,不过那是你性格的一部分,你是难以被驯服的人,就算你会拒绝客人,那也是因为你的程序是这样设定的。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
Exactly. And I could never leave grandpa, so I am going to say no to the first offer. Only offer. Even though I would have made an excellent regional vice president in charge of promotions.
没错!但我不能离开外公,所以我要拒绝第一个工作机会。唯一一个。即便我完全可能当一个分管销售的优秀地区副总裁。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
I wouldn't say no to a drink.
我不反对喝一杯。
-
I will say no to salty snacks.
我会拒绝咸味零食。
-
You should remember that you are free to say no to your friends if they ask too much.
如果你的朋友要求太多的话,你要记住,你有对他们说不的自由。
-
I wouldn't say no to a pizza.
我倒是想来块比萨饼。
-
I never actually say no to my child.
我从未真的对孩子说过不。