-
To see if he's getting better? No, it's a spinal-cord injury. He's not going to get better.
看有没有好转吗?不,他是脊髓损伤,不可能好转。
《Me before you》《遇见你之前》
-
It's not going to get better than this. The doctors know it and I know it.
我的身体不会再好转了,医生和我都心知肚明。
《Me before you》《遇见你之前》
-
102.2. Exactly what it was half an hour ago. It's like you're not even trying to get better.
102.2华氏度[39度],跟半小时前一模一样,好像你一点都不想好转一样。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
I know it's tough now, but things will get better.
那真的很难,但情况会有改善的。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
They stayed and believed things would get better. And they did. They got better.
他们留了下来,相信一切都会变好的。事实也确实如此,他们变得更好了。
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
-
Last stop, the vet. The vet helps sick pets get better.
仓鼠兽医家到了!仓鼠兽医为生病的宠物看病。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
But I need it. Without it, the Hatter may never get better.
但我需要它,没有它疯帽子可能再也好不了了。
《Alice Through the Looking Glass》《爱丽丝梦游仙境2:镜中奇遇记》
-
You look well. I'm getting there. I just want to get better so I can get back to work.
你看上去挺好。我在好起来了,我只想好起来,好回去工作。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
I'm sorry. I just want you to get better as soon as possible.
抱歉嘛,我只是想你能尽快好起来。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
It's Le Poo. I know it's Le Poo right now, but it'll get better.
是拉普。我知道现在是拉普的事情(“大便”),以后会好的。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
Don't fight. Nothing's going to get better by you two falling out.
别吵了,你们俩吵一点用也没有。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
You don't get better if you win all the time. You know, you get better when you lose. You improve when you lose. You look at yourself more when you lose.
如果你一直赢,你不会成长,只有失败才会让你成长,失败让你提高,失败让你更加反思自我
《Linsanity》《林来疯》
-
But then you and I had some time together. It did not get better. Right, right.
跟你相处过一段时间后,还是不喜欢你。好吧。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
Vets help sick pets get better. That's right. And I brought some of my pets to show you. Woo.
兽医是给生病的宠物治病的。说得对。我今天还带来了我的宠物给你们看看。哇。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
Hey, Jack. When Grandma brought this to me, I knew that I could get better. You saved me again.
杰克,你外婆把这带给我的时候,我就知道我能好起来,是你又一次救了我。
《Room》《房间》
-
I actually secretly wanted the lockout to continue, because it gave me extra time to get better.
我其实私下里希望这次停摆能继续,因为这给了我额外的时间去提高。
《Linsanity》《林来疯》
-
I broke my leg and they put it in this plaster cast. The plaster cast helps Pedro's leg get better.
我的腿骨折了,然后医生就帮我打了个石膏。石膏能帮助佩德罗的腿恢复得更快。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
Which means as the evening progresses we will get better looking99 cent Margaritas and two-for-one jello shot.
到了晚上我们就衣冠楚楚倾巢出动,99分一杯的玛格丽特,还有买一送一的果子冻饮料。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
But she's still in my life and she's facing it, just like he did, because there's always a chance that things will get better.
但她仍然在我的生活中,她在面对问题,就像我爸那样,因为事情总有一线希望会向更好的方向发展。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
No, you stay here and get better. But I've got so much work to do. I'll do your work for you. Which job is first? The supermarket.
不行,你最好待在这里好好休养一下。但是我还有好多工作要做。我可以去帮你做你的工作,你先做哪一个。我要先去超市。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
From here on, it can only get better.
从现在开始,情况只会变得更好。
-
The doctor fixed the rib, dosed him heavily with drugs, and said he would probably get better.
医生给他固定好肋骨后,又给他服了大剂量的药,说他可能会好起来。
-
Don't you get better treatment than you deserve?
你没有得到比你应得的更好的待遇吗?
-
Banks would love to wriggle out of the most egregious deals, or at least get better terms.
那些银行很高兴能够摆脱那些太过分的交易,或起码得到些较好的条款。
-
If the doctor says you will get better by yourself, then this is a powerful prescription in itself.
如果医生说你会自己慢慢好起来,那么这本身就是一剂强有力的处方。