verify, ascertain, or monitor the state or condition of
核实;查明;监控
-
the doctor had come to check on his patient .医生已来检查过病人。
核实;查明;监控
Would you check on the light? It doesn't work.
你可以检查一下电灯吗 它不亮了
It is entirely possible that in the future, a visit to a high street optician to check on your eyesight will also be a check on the state of your brain.
在未来,到大街上的眼镜店去一次做你的视力检查,也相当于是对你的大脑状况进行一次检查,这件事完全有可能。
I'll just go and check on the children.
我正要去看看孩子们。
We'd better check on the game in the local paper.
我们最好在本地报纸上查一下这场比赛。
I'll run over to Short Mountain and check on Mrs. Adams.
我将开车去肖特山看看亚当斯夫人。
The police ran a check on the registration number of the car.
警方对那辆车的牌照号码进行了调查。
verify, ascertain, or monitor the state or condition of
核实;查明;监控
医生已来检查过病人。
I'll be back to check on Jane in a week. I look forward to it.
一周后我再来给简检查。我很期待。
《Predestination》《前目的地》
What a good idea, granny Pig. Now I just check on the boat.
真是个好主意啊,猪奶奶。那我来检查一下船。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
Hey, Felix. Just wanted to check on you. I saw a big explosion or something go over the building there.
嘿阿修,只是想来检查看看,刚刚看到大楼上面有什么东西爆炸了一样。
《Wreck-It Ralph》《无敌破坏王》
They're just doing a background check on me.
他们只是为了调查一下我的背景而已。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
I'll be right back. I'm gonna go check on him.
我失陪一下,我去看看他怎么样了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
I'm getting worried about Bernadette. I'm gonna call and check on her.
我有点担心Bernadette,我去打个电话给她。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
Let's just check on the sea bass. The sea bass is lovely and it's cooked.
让我们来看看海鲈鱼做得怎么样了。海鲈鱼看起来很棒,已经蒸熟。
《Chinese Food Made Easy》《中餐速成》
You just don't want to go alone with Sheldon. I'm gonna go check on dinner.
你只是不想跟谢尔顿两人一起去。我去看看晚餐好了没。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
I just came in to check on you. Pretty scary going through this all by yourself.
我就是来看看你,你一个人经历这些肯定很害怕吧。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
You were so worried that you smashed your face trying to check on me. You love me.
你担心得不顾自己破相都要进来看我,你是爱我滴。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
So, now, what are you doing here? Well, I have huge news. Sorry. Hold on. Let me check on the baby.
你来干嘛?我有大新闻。抱歉,先看看孩子。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
No-no. Big bear. Big bear outside. I think I, would you, actually, would you go check on that?
不是,大熊,外面有大熊,你要不要…要不要去看一下?
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
Why? Your parents are going to open the door to check on you, and it needs to look like you're in here.
为什么?你爸妈会开门看你在不在的,必须伪装得好像你还在屋里。
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
Well, I could ask my dad. Maybe he can get some of his old cop buddies to do a background check on her.
我可以让我爸查查她。或许他可以让他以前的警察朋友对她做一个背景调查。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》《生活大爆炸 第十二季》
I'm gonna go check on my daddy. I thought you were gonna help. I think my work's done here. Oh, hello. Hi. Good-bye.
我去看看我爸爸。我以为你是来帮忙的。我觉得这没我事了。你好。你好。再见。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
I just, I appreciate this. I wanted to know his story. And that there was good here, so... I wonder if I could check on him from time to time. No. No.
我……能见到你,我很感激,我之前很想知道他的经历。这些就够了,所以...我能时不时去看看他吗?不,不行。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》