-
You have to be ready.
你要做好准备。
《Dune: Part One》《沙丘》
-
Why do I have to be here?
为什么我非得出现在这里?
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
They don't have to be incompatible.
二者并不矛盾。
《Oprah Winfrey Speech at Harvard》《奥普拉演讲》
-
These theaters have to be eliminated.
这几个电影院得排除在外。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Steve, it doesn't have to be this way.
史蒂夫,本来不应该是这样的
《Jobs》《乔布斯》
-
Uh, you have to be in a fraternity to compete.
你必须代表兄弟会才能参赛。
《Monsters University》《怪兽大学》
-
I do not always have to be... okay, okay.
我才没有……好。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
Ellie, we have to be consistent with him.
伊丽,我们不能有两套标准。
《Ice Age: The Meltdown》《冰川时代2》
-
He'll have to be trained up a bit, of course.
当然,它还得受点训练。
《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》《哈利·波特与魔法石》
-
Because you didn't have to be anything but yourself.
因为你只要做自己就好了。
《High School Musical》《歌舞青春》
-
And we have to be guided by the science. We have to be guided by the facts, not fear.
我们必须尊重科学,我们必须遵循事实,而不是恐惧。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
Have you ever had to kill a man, Max? Have you? To pull that trigger, you have to be sure.
你有没有真正杀过人,麦克斯?有吗?必须确信无误,才能扣动扳机。
《Spectre》《007幽灵党》
-
But surely it must be legal or do there have to be witnesses?
但这该是合法的吧?还是需要见证人?
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
You guys are gonna be fine. We all will be fine. We have to be fine. Okay? Smackle.
你们会过得很好的。我们都会很好的。我们一定要很好。好吗?史麦科。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
I was just trying to be brave, like you. I'm only brave when I have to be.
我只是想要跟你一样勇敢,我只有在必要的时候才勇敢。
《The Lion King》《狮子王》
-
We have to be guided by the science. We have to remember the basic facts.
我们必须遵循于科学我们必须记住基本的事实。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
You have to help me. I'm supposed to be writing my vows and all I have is this.
帮我忙,我需要写我的婚誓,可是我只有这些。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
Of course, you could have sex. It's just the girl would have to be on top. Oh, well, we'd be doomed, then.
我们当然可以做爱了,只不过得用女上位。那到时候我们就那么做。
《Me before you》《遇见你之前》
-
Don't you have to be Claymation to say stuff like that?
你一定要像粘土动画里的人物那样说话吗?
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
What? You have to be gay to play. Let's go meet the guys.
什么?你必须是基佬才能参赛,我们去跟大家见面吧。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
You have to be over 16 to bet.
赌博者年龄不得低于16岁。
-
Why do you have to be so untidy?
你为什么非得这么邋遢?
-
We have to be fair to both players.
我们必须公正对待双方运动员。
-
The posts have to be set in concrete.
这些柱子必须固定在混凝土中。
-
I said you'd have to be extra careful.
我说过你必须格外小心。