-
E.N.N. is a huge corporation. They don't pay cash. They'd ask to be billed.
全季新闻网是家大公司。他们不付现金 一定会要求记账。
《Nikita Season 4》《妮基塔 第四季》
-
Why not ask to be told when a gardener is coming inside?
不如让园丁进来之前先跟您打招呼吧。 .
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
You can't ask to be absolved for a sin that you intend to keep hidden.
你打算继续隐藏罪恶就无法得到宽恕。
《Desperate Housewives Season 8》《绝望主妇 第八季》
-
You ask to disintegrate history. The chronosphere powers the grand clock.
你这是要彻底粉碎瓦解历史,超时空魔球是万世之钟的能量源。
《Alice Through the Looking Glass》《爱丽丝梦游仙境2:镜中奇遇记》
-
Okay. So this is what's going to happen: I'm going to the judge and I'm going to ask to be relieved as your attorney.
那好,接下事情会这样,我会去找法官跟他说我不再是你的律师了。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
请求做;要求做
-
"I didn't ask to be born!" she bellowed.
“我没有请求被生下来!”她大声吼道。
-
Did you ask to use the car?
你是提出想用这辆车吗?
-
Ask to do an experiment.
请求做试验。
-
Ask to borrow her computer or cell phone.
向她借她的电脑或者手机。
-
Before I built a wall I'd ask to know.
修墙以前,我得要搞清楚。