said as an appeal for time to think before speaking
让我想想
-
Let me see, how old is he now? 让我看看,他现在多大年纪?
让我想想
Now let me see—how old is she now?
让我想一想,她现在多大了呢?
Now let me see—where did he say he lived?
现在让我想想—他说他住在哪里呢?
Caroline was very much a prude. She wouldn't let me see her naked.
卡罗琳是个过于一本正经的人。她不肯让我看到她的裸体。
Will you let me see your ears?
让我看看你的耳朵好吗?
Let me think it over.; Let me see.
让我想想看。
said as an appeal for time to think before speaking
让我想想
让我看看,他现在多大年纪?
Well, let me see. Yeah, I can see it.
嗯,让我们来试试看。是的,我可以住得习惯。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
Did you get it? Let me see.
你们刺了吗?给我看。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
Here's a picture of me. Oh, let me see.
这是我的照片。让我看。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
Let me see. Oh my God. Oh. But no.
让我看看,我的天啊,但还是不行。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
Okay. Let me see what I can find out.
好吧,我先去调查一下。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
Hmm. Uh, let me see something. Hey, easy!
好,让我感受一下。温柔一点!
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
No, you can't. Let me see it. Give it here.
你不行。让我看看,给我。
《The Pursuit of Happyness》《当幸福来敲门》
Oh, fun! Let me see. Uh, no, no, definitely not.
有意思!让我看看,不行,不行,绝对不行。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》
Lobsters overnight? Oh, you're kidding. Let me see.
龙虾隔天就能送来?开什么玩笑,我看看。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
Oh my God, you're back. Oh, let me see it. Let me see your hand.
天哪,你们回来了,让我看你的手,让我看你的手。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
Hi. Hi. Guess what? What? They published my paper. Oh, really, let me see, let me see.
你猜怎么着?有人要出版我的论文。真的吗?让我看看,让我看看。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
Let me see him. No need. I have the family coming in for an I.D. Kurt, just let me see him.
让我看看他。没必要了,我让他家人过来确认身份了。库尔特,让我看看吧。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
Well, let me see what I can do. What do you mean? Let me see what I can do for you. Okay. Thanks, Kalinda.
我看看我还能做些什么。什么意思?我看看我还能为你做些什么。好的,谢谢,凯琳达。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
Does that sound like jealousy to you? Let me see that.
你们觉得这是嫉妒吗?把笔借我一下。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
And I'll take Pete. Ooh, yeah! And one more. Let me see, now.
还有你,皮特。呜呼!耶!另外,最后一个,让我想想。
《Sing》《欢乐好声音》
Let me see what I can see. The past is not what it seems. A wrong demands to be righted.
让我瞧瞧我能看见什么,过去不尽表象所示,错误需得到纠正。
《Frozen 2》《冰雪奇缘2》
Okay, all set. Okay, let me see. Nope, nope, nope. Oh, he's cute!
好了,装好了。让我看看,不行,不行,不行,这个帅气。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》
Let me see what I've got in a van. One grand clock. It's a bit big.
看看我的货车里有什么。一个时钟。看上去有点太大了。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
Let me see what I've got in a van. One grand clock. It's a bit big.
看看我的货车里有什么。一个时钟。看上去有点太大了。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
Let me see this. Oh, listen. How exotic. I wonder what she's saying.
让我看看。太奇怪了,我想知道她怎么评价。
《Sex and the City 2》《欲望都市2》