-
I've secured you a ride out of the capital. It's better for you to be out of sight.
我已经安排好你离开国会区了,现在你最好避避风头。
《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2》《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(下)》
-
Tomorrow night it is. I should be out of court by 6.
那么就说定明晚了,我六点可以离开法庭。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
Honey, I cannot get on a plane for four hours and be out of touch and not know what happened!
亲爱的,失去联系又不清楚情况,你叫我怎么在飞机上待四个小时!
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
被淘汰出局
-
We are out of soda. I will go to the store to buy some.
汽水没了 我去商店买一些
-
Some of these files seem to be out of place.
有些档案似乎没放对地方。
-
It was an awful job and I'm glad to be out of it.
那件差事简直是受罪,我很高兴摆脱掉了。
-
If he doesn't shape up, he'll soon be out of a job.
他要是不改好,很快就会丢饭碗的。
-
It's very dispiriting for anyone to be out of a job.
对每个人来说,没有工作都令人沮丧。
-
Jon will be out of action for weeks with a broken leg.
乔恩断了一条腿,将有几个星期不能工作。