-
No, but it's good. You know, I'm gonna take some time off and do charity work.
不,但那很好,你知道,我要休息一段时间做一些慈善工作。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
It's gonna take some time before I can handle a dinner and a movie. But I'm okay with that.
我需要一些时间才能接受共进晚餐和看电影,但我无所谓。
《Mistresses Season 2》《情妇 第二季》
-
Sorry's not good enough. Maybe you need to take some time and think about what you've done.
道歉有什么用,也许你应该花些时间好好反省下你的所作所为。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
But they're a difficult people to catch. And it may take some time. I need you to understand that.
但要抓获凶手相当困难。需要一些时间。希望您能理解。
《The Foreigner》《英伦对决》
-
Really? Florrick/Agos not coming together? I think we should take some time before we make such a big decision.
真的?福&艾律所不加入了吗?我觉得做这种重大决定之前应该花时间好好想想。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
So. Yeah. Take some time to absorb this. And send all the questions you want, we'll answer. Alright, Henderson out.
那么是啊,花点时间消化一下,并且把所有想问的都发过来,我们会回答,好了,亨德逊挂断。
《The Martian》《火星救援》
-
The truth is I have nothing of interest to pursue. Well, maybe this is the perfect opportunity to take some time for yourself and refocus.
其实我最近没有任何感兴趣的项目。或许现在是个很棒的机会来沉淀自己重新找到方向。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
It may take some time to get the economy back on the rails.
可能要花一些时间使经济重回正轨。
-
After a serious argument, it can take some time for the wounds to heal.
激烈争吵之后的感情创伤需要一些时间才能愈合。
-
I take some time out.
我花一些时间休息。
-
She recommended that I should take some time off.
她建议我应该休息一段时间。
-
Education remains in a state of flux which will take some time to settle down.
教育处于不断的变化中,需要一段时间才能稳定下来。