-
What is going on here?
这是怎么回事?
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
What is going on here?
怎么回事?
《High School Musical》《歌舞青春》
-
What? What? You guys, what is going on?
怎么了?你们怎么回事?
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
What is this doing here? What is going on?
出什么事情 怎么了?
《RIO 2》《里约大冒险2》
-
Riley, what is going on here?
莱丽,这到底是什么情况?
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
-
What is going on? He did it again.
怎么了?闹剧重演。
《Inside Out》《头脑特工队》
-
What is going on? Okay. Okay. I.. Okay.
发生了什么事?好吧,我…好吧。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
Okay, you're scaring me now, Sully. What is going on?
好吧,你吓到我了,萨利,到底怎么回事?
《Sully》《萨利机长》
-
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. What is going on? You already told me which way the boat was going.
等一下,出什么事了?你已经告诉我船向什么方向去了。
《Finding Nemo》《海底总动员》
-
What is going on here? It's Breakup Monday, you two baby butterflies.
这里发生了什么事?周一分手日,你们两个毛毛虫。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
What is going on? Did you upgrade his software last night? I think he might be learning on his own.
怎么回事?你昨晚升级了他这机器人的软件吗?他这是开启了自主学习模式。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
The House is about to vote, Donald. What is going on? Let's get this done so you can go home.
众议院即将投票,唐纳德。怎么回事?我们把这事弄完,你就能回家了。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
What is going on? You know how the nurse said Nana had passed? Well, she's not quite.
到底怎么回事?护士说她已过世了,实际上不是。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
Joey, wait a minute. Wait. What is going on with you? Nothing. Oh, come on. You've been acting strange all day.
乔伊,等等,你是怎么了?没事啊,拜托,你一整天都怪怪的。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
What is going on with you? It's not a big thing. Have you ever told Leonard a little white lie?
你怎么了?没什么大事。你有没有对莱纳德撒过善意的谎言?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》《生活大爆炸 第十二季》
-
Okay, what is going on? Well, ever since Amy started working with Howard, she hasn't been home.
到底怎么了?自从艾米开始和霍华德一起工作,她就没回过家。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
Dude. What is going on? I just, I have to find out how it went. Why? This guy could be my baby's stepfather.
发生了什么事?我得知道他们之间怎么了?为什么?他可能是我孩子的继父。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
Wait, what is going on? In case you have forgotten, Schrodinger's cat is a thought experiment... No, no, I didn't forget.
等一下,这到底是怎么回事?忘了我就再提醒你一下,薛定谔的猫是个理想实验……不,不,我没忘。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
You know what? What is going on? Fine, I told Sheldon that her apartment's been finished, but then you just said it's not, so now I'm all confused.
到底是怎么回事?好吧,我告诉谢尔顿艾米的公寓已经修好了,可你刚才却说没修好,所以我现在也搞糊涂了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
They are too young to understand what is going on.
他们太小,不明白在发生什么事。
-
These findings are at odds with what is going on in the rest of the country.
这些研究结果与国内其他地区的实际情况并不相符。
-
By studying the way people behave, we can theorize about what is going on in their mind.
通过研究人的行为方式,我们可以推断出他们内心的想法。
-
There are wheels within wheels in this organization—you never really know what is going on.
这个机构里错综复杂,你永远搞不清到底是怎么回事。
-
This is the clue as to what is going on.
这是一条关于正在发生的事的线索。
-
What is going on in development?
正在开发哪些项目?
-
So, what is going on here?
这到底是怎么一回事呢?
-
Lily: Really, what is going on today?
是吗?今天有什么事情要发生吗?
-
So I began to think, 'What is going on?
所以就开始想,'这到底是什么一回事?
-
I would be thinking, 'What is going on?
我会想,怎么了?
-
And I think that is what is going on here.
我认为这里的情况就是这样。
-
What is going on?
这到底是怎么回事?
-
What is going on? Where did this come from?
这一切都是从哪里来的?
-
What is going on? Why is our intuition so wrong?
这是怎么回事?为什么我们的自觉错的离谱呢?
-
You want to know what is going on in schools in China.
你说你想知道现在中国学校的有关情况。
-
I don't have the slightest idea, what is going on here.
我根本不知道这是什么状况。
-
The LHC should help scientists work out what is going on.
大型粒子对撞机应该可以帮助科学家解决这个问题。
-
Or exactly what is going on with Michael Jackson’s doctors.
有必要知道迈克尔·杰克逊的医生怎么了吗?
-
The goal is to track exactly what is going on at each stage.
这样做的目的是准确跟踪每个阶段究竟发生了什么事情。
-
Whatever you do, be observant of what is going on around you.
无论你在做什么,对于你周围所发生的一切要善于观察。