-
I am! Now go to bed.
我啊!现在都去睡觉。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
Fine, but can we make it quick? No. If you're just gonna make me do all the work, then go to bed.
好吧,但能不能速战速决?不行。速战等于让我一个人做全部,那你去睡觉得了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
We could take a plunge in the swimming pool. I haven't made use of it all summer. I must go to bed. All right.
那我们可以跳进泳池凉快凉快,我整个夏天都还没用过它。我得去睡觉了。那好。
《The Great Gatsby》《了不起的盖茨比》
-
Right, so march in there, brush your teeth and go to bed. But I don't want to go to bed.
没错,所以进屋去,刷刷牙,上床睡觉。但我不想睡觉。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
Then their mother came out and said, 'Time for kittens to go to bed.
妈妈过来说 宝贝们该睡觉
《Despicable Me》《神偷奶爸》
-
I see you're drinking wine. Yes, we are. And we're about to go to bed.
貌似你们在喝酒。不错,然后准备就寝了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
Yes, doctor. He must go to bed, too. Dinosaur. Quiet in the hospital.
没错,医生,它也必须要上床去休息。恐龙!不要吵!再医院里要保持安静哦。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
Hey, I hate to break up the party, but Amy says I'm tired and have to go to bed.
我也不想打断聚会,但艾米说我累了,必须上床睡觉。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Oh, I've got an idea. Luke had the same problem. I'm tired. Let's go to bed.
我有办法,卢克以前也这样,我累了,得上床睡觉觉。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
You have to be the scarecrow. What? Oh. Naughty birds. Now, stay there until the birdies go to bed.
你要当我们的稻草人的。什么?哦!咻!咻!走开小鸟。爸爸,你要好好守在那里,直到小鸟睡觉。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
He's a very greeny-ill color. He must go to bed. And this dinosaur looks very purply-ill color.
恐龙身上的绿色很像生病的颜色,它必须要上床休息。还有这只恐龙,它的紫色看上去也像是生病的颜色。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
You're gonna clean up. I'm gonna go to bed. And then we're gonna finish this conversation tomorrow.
你负责收拾,我负责睡觉,然后我们明天要继续把这个话题聊完。
《Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb》《博物馆奇妙夜3》
-
Just out of curiosity, what time do you usually go to bed? Oh, I'm up all night. I'm like a possum.
好奇问一句,你平时都几点睡觉呀?我整晚都不睡的,我是个夜猫子。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
Ivy. Well, if you're getting up, it's time for us to go to bed. Would you please tell Anna I'll ring when I'm awake?
艾薇,如果你起床了,我们也差不多该去睡了。麻烦你告诉安娜我醒了会摇铃叫她。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
Daddy, you have to be the scarecrow. What? Oh. Naughty birds. Now, stay there until the birdies go to bed. OK, Peppa.
爸爸,你要当我们的稻草人的。什么?哦!咻!咻!走开小鸟。爸爸,你要好好守在那里,直到小鸟睡觉。好吧,佩奇。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
I can't go to bed yet. I haven't got a talent to show tomorrow. But you have lots of talents, Peppa. Yes, I can skip. I can sing.
我现在还不可以睡觉,我还没有想好明天要表演什么才艺。但是你有很多才艺可以表演啊,佩奇。我可以跳绳。我还可以唱歌。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
Would George be taken to hospital and given medicine? No, George just has to go to bed. Oh, so George is not really properly ill. That's disgusting.
乔治是不是会被送到医院里去,还要吃药治疗?不用,乔治只要上床休息就好了。所以乔治并不是真的生病了对不对?你这样实在是太恶心了!
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
Mommy and Daddy are gonna die? No. Look, oh, my gosh, Wil, it is getting late. It's bedtime, girls. Come on, girls. Yep. Time to go to bed. Sleep tight.
爸爸妈妈会死吗?不是,听着,我的天,时间不早了,要睡觉了,孩子们。来吧,孩子们。对的。睡觉了,睡个好觉。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
So most sleep specialists suggest that couples who have mismatched sleeping schedules, arrange a "special bedroom time" where they both go to bed, spend some time together, and then the night owl gets to leave and come back later when they're ready to sleep.
所以睡眠专家建议,那些有不同睡眠时间的情侣,要规划个「特别的卧房时间」,可以一起到床上花些时间相处之后晚睡的那个人可以先离开,当想睡觉的时候再回来。
《TOFEL(无字幕版)》《托福学习视频》
-
I'm going to go to bed.
我打算上床睡觉。
-
You'd better go to bed and nurse that cold.
你最好上床睡觉,把感冒治好。
-
Please turn the television off before you go to bed.
睡觉前请关上电视。
-
You can guarantee (that) the children will start being naughty as soon as they have to go to bed.
孩子一到该上床睡觉时一定就不听话了。
-
Go to bed right now.
现在就上床睡觉。