-
Let me speak to him. Master, you are not strong enough. I have strength enough for this.
我来跟他说。主人,你的体力还不够。我对付这件事体力足够啦。
《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》《哈利·波特与魔法石》
-
Ahoy, there. Lunch is served. Is there enough for Danny and Granddad Dog to have some, too? We've got enough for everyone.
你们好啊!我来给你们送午餐了。小狗丹尼和他的爷爷可以和我们一起吃午餐吗?这些足够我们大家吃了。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
Don't start panicking. It's not enough for you to sit around for the rest of your life, but it should buy you your freedom.
先别着急,这笔钱可不够你下半辈子游手好闲,但应该能给你足够的自由。
《Me before you》《遇见你之前》
-
All right. These are the talking points for my NPR interview tomorrow. I need to make sure that they're simple enough for the less educated in the audience to understand.
好的,这些是明天上国家公共广播访谈的讲点,我必须确定它们对于那些教育程度较低的听众来说也足够简单易懂。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
It was never enough for Tai Lung.
太狼却不知足。
《Kung Fu Panda》《功夫熊猫》
-
You're strong enough for the task.
您能承受这份考验。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
There you go. Good enough for your party?
好了,够美了吧?
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
What, suddenly I'm not good enough for you?
怎么,我突然就不配陪你了?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
As she said, she feels not significant enough to be addressed, not poor enough for people to worry about, and not rich enough to be cared about.
如同她信中所说的,她们家“很普通无法引起重视,不是穷到不行能得到别人的关心,也不是富得流油能受到眷顾”。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
Is there enough for Danny and Granddad Dog to have some, too? We've got enough for everyone. Hooray! Potatoes.
够丹妮和狗爷爷也吃一些吗?我们准备的够所有人吃的。好棒!土豆。
《Peppa Pig》《小猪佩奇(精选版)》
-
Are you saying that my dad's not good enough for your mom?
你是说我爸配不上你妈吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
By the time the ship's going fast enough for air resistance to matter, it'll be high enough that there's practically no air.
等到飞船的速度快到会受空气阻力影响的时候,就应该已经到达没有多少空气的高度了。
《The Martian》《火星救援》
-
Gentlemen, if I may interject, I've decided my rank will be captain. If it's good enough for Kirk, Crunch and Kangaroo, it's good enough for me.
先生们,容我插一句,我决定我的军阶为上尉了,如果科克船长,嘎嘣脆船长和袋鼠船长都能胜任此职,那对我而言也不错。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
Great, fine, wonderful. More for me. Now I got enough for the whole weekend.
好吧,这下太好了,我多拿些,这下够我周末用的了。
《17 Again》《重返十七岁》
-
The grateful looks in everyone's faces will be pay enough for me.
大家脸上感激的表情就是对我们最好的回报了。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
It's enough for a story. You're floating an idea out of thin air.
写报道已经够看了。你这简直是凭空捏造。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Me next. Your science fair trophy? Wasn't important enough for this.
下一个到我。你的科学展示会奖杯吗?那个还不够重要。
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
-
And if that's not enough for you, then I'm sorry, but it's not nothing.
如果这对你来说还不够的话,我很抱歉,但这并非什么都不是。
《The Fault in Our Stars》《星运里的错》
-
He couldn't have. Of course he could. It's easy enough for a professional.
他不可能拿的。行家要拿还不容易吗?
《Titanic》《泰坦尼克号》
-
Wow, you seemed pretty insulted by that. What, I'm not good enough for you?
哇,你看起来好像是被侮辱了一样。是怎样?我配不上你吗?
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
有足够的勇气做
-
There was food enough for all.
所有人都有足够的食物。
-
Isn't that enough for you?
那对你来说不够吗?
-
This house isn't big enough for us.
这房子对我们来说不够大。
-
He's not tough enough for a career in sales.
他干推销这一行缺少足够的韧劲。
-
I didn't think she was old enough for the responsibility.
我认为她尚年轻,不足以担当此任。