-
And this is for you. To die for.
这是给你的,好得要命。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
Michael was willing to die for what he believed in.
迈克尔愿意为他的信念而死。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
You ask too many questions, kid. They kill for it. We die for it. End of story.
孩子,你话太多了。他们无论如何都要得到这些精灵粉,就这样。
《Pan》《小飞侠:幻梦启航》
-
You lived your life for the king. You're gonna die for some chickens? Someone is.
你这辈子都为国王卖命,如今打算为了几只鸡送命?送命的不是我。
《Game of Thrones Season 4》《权力的游戏 第四季》
-
Sri Lanka? I know you prefer sencha green, but their black tea is to die for.
斯里兰卡?我知道你更喜欢煎绿茶,不过他们的红茶好得要命。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
You noble men willing to die for a cause greater than yourselves, return not with wealth, nor slaves, but with honor.
众位将士愿为一统大业抛头颅洒热血,众位此行不是为了财富,不是为了奴隶,而是为了荣誉。
《Marco Polo Season 1》《马可波罗 第一季》
-
Do I get a say in this? Today, we are soldiers. Soldiers die for their country. I regret, Dr Watson, that privilege is now yours.
我有发言权吗?今天我们是士兵,士兵为国捐躯。很遗憾,华生医生,这荣幸属于你了。
《Sherlock Season 4》《神探夏洛克 第四季》
-
就是去死也要, 不管怎么样都要;好极了的, 非常满意的
-
They were ready to die for their beliefs.
他们愿意为信仰而死
-
They were ready to die for their beliefs.
他们愿意为信仰而献身。
-
Over half the people interviewed expressed their readiness to die for their country.
半数以上接受采访的人都表示愿意为国献身。
-
It is a glorious thing to die for the people.
为人民而死,虽死犹荣!
-
When we die for the people; it is a worthy death.
我们为人民而死,就是死得其所。
-
If we die for the people, we shall die without regret.
为人民而死,死而无憾。