-
Anything else? Yes. I want you to apologize to Leonard.
还需要什么吗?当然,我要你去向莱纳德道歉。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
Sheldon, you need to apologize to your brother. I'm sorry?
谢尔顿,你得跟你哥哥道歉。抱歉[你说什么]?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
I'm sure you're right. I suppose I should apologize to you, as well. Okay.
你说得很对,我也应该跟你道歉。怎么说?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
I know, but you're gonna be a bigger man than him. You're going to apologize to him.
我知道,但你要表现得比他大度,你去跟他道歉。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
You know, I'm sure if you just apologize to Gablehauser, he would give you your job back.
我相信只要你跟盖博豪斯道歉,他会让你回去工作的。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
I was gonna give you a chance to apologize to me. For what? For letting you throw me out of your office?
我本来要给你机会向我道歉。为你把我赶出办公室而抱歉?
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
Riley, apologize to your mother and do whatever she asks. Yeah. The finale's probably not even gonna be any good.
莱丽,向你妈妈道歉然后听她的话。就是,大结局说不定一点都不好看。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
Okay. Well, I already talked to Raj, but I wanted to apologize to the rest of you for, you know, everything.
好的。我已经跟拉杰谈过了,但是我想向你们其他几个道歉,为之前的一切,道个歉。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
My apologies, Your Honor. The State is prepared to dismiss the charge. It was our mistake. We apologize to Mr. Grant.
抱歉,法官阁下,本州检察院正要撤销这项指控,这是我们的错,我们向格兰特先生道歉。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
You clearly weren't listening to my topic sentence: Get your women in line! You make them apologize to Amy and set things right. I am a man of science, not someone's snuggle bunny!
你显然没仔细听我的主题句:管好你们的女人!叫她们去跟艾米道歉,把关系修复好。我是个搞科研的人,不是某人的抱抱兔。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
Hey. Hey, you got a minute? Yeah, come on in. What's up? I need you to apologize to How... Get out.
嘿,有时间吗?有,进来吧,啥事呢?我需要你去给霍华德道...滚出去。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
It galls me to have to apologize to her.
非得向她道歉使我感到恼火。
-
It was galling to have to apologize to a man she hated.
令人恼火的是得向她憎恶的男人道歉。
-
Anson was forced to eat humble pie and publicly apologize to her.
安森被迫认错并公开向她道歉。
-
I apologize to you more than you should apologize to me.
比起你来道歉,我更应该向你道歉。
-
The drunken driver was required to apologize to the people present at the meeting for what he had done.
那个喝醉酒的司机被要求为他所做的事向出席会议的人道歉。