-
The same way any normal person would.
跟任何正常人一样啊。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
I felt the same way when I first saw you.
我第一次见你的时候也是这种感觉。
《2 Broke Girls Season 3》《破产姐妹 第三季》
-
Thanks, Riley. We feel the same way about you.
谢谢你,莱丽,我们觉得你也很酷。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
Too bad you didn't feel the same way about Spencer.
只可惜你对斯宾塞没有手下留情
《Nikita Season 4》《妮基塔 第四季》
-
Hey man, I got my job the same way you did.
伙计,我这两下子不比你强。
《The Maze Runner》《移动迷宫》
-
You're nervous. I get it. We were all the same way.
你们很紧张,我理解大家一开始都一样。
《The Walking Dead S4》《行尸走肉 第四季》
-
It's the same train but it's different. Deep. I hope it's different. I feel the same way.
是同一辆火车,但又有些不同。深刻啊,我也希望它与众不同,跟你想的一样。
《Source Code》《源代码》
-
She knows that Peeta is the Capitol's weapon, the same way you're ours.
她知道皮塔是国会区的武器,就如同你是我们的武器一样。
《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1》《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(上)》
-
I was trying to save him, in the same way I'm trying to save you now.
我是想挽救他,就像我现在在挽救你一样。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Now it seems like he feels the same way, too. Why are you not happy for me?
现在看起来他也这样觉得你为什么不替我高兴的?
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
This law was passed for them. I have to represent my people the same way you do.
这项法律,是为他们而出台。我得像你那样,代表人民的意愿。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
I want that by my side, Donald, the same way that Meechum was, as my running mate.
我想要这样的人留在身边,唐纳德,就像密查姆生前那样,我想要你做我的竞选伙伴。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
And if you'll let me, I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way.
所以如果你愿意,我愿意用下半生,让你跟我一样幸福。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
The way he's been treating your partner, it's the same way he's been treating the hardworking businessmen of Chicago. And we need a change.
他对待你合伙人的方式,就像他对待其他芝加哥勤勤恳恳工作的商人一样,我们需要变革。
《The Good Wife Season 6》《傲骨贤妻 第六季》
-
How did little Jenny Humphrey become the next Brooke Astor? The same way they all do. Marry up.
小珍妮是怎么变成了第二个布洛克·阿斯特尔?一样的方式。结婚。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
Basically people should have the same way figure out which one is the best door and stay with it.
通常人们都是通过同样的方式来发现哪扇门最好,然后一直点击。
《Predictably Irrational》《怪诞行为学》
-
And I can promise you that after today, you will never look at computers the same way again.
我保证从今天开始你们对电脑的认识,会变得和以往完全不一样了
《Jobs》《乔布斯》
-
I don't understand anything that's happening here. I feel the same way when I watch "Empire."
他说的话我一个字都听不懂。我看《嘻哈帝国》时也是这种感觉。
《Modern Family Season 8》《摩登家庭 第八季》
-
It's the same way I'm not afraid of all steak knives, just the ones that might be plunged in my thorax.
就像是我并不是害怕所有的餐刀,我只怕那些会捅死我的餐刀。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
I kinda feel the same way about people at Shaffer. Oh yeah? Yeah. I don't think they like me too much.
我在谢尔佛也是这感觉,我觉得他们也不那么喜欢我。
《Whiplash》《爆裂鼓手》
-
School meals need to be marketed to children in the same way as other food.
校餐也要以其他食品的推销方法推销给孩子。
-
They always go the same way to the same place.
它们总是走同样的路线回到老地方。
-
If we go back up to the kinds of data objects we started with, floats, ints, strings, they actually behave the same way.
如果我们回想一下我们一开始讲过的数据对象的种类,浮点数,整数,字符串,它们实际上有相同的行为方式。
-
The same way cells that form the limb become more like muscle cells or skin cells, or the structures that become the limb.
同样的方式,形成肢体的细胞变得更像肌肉细胞或皮肤细胞,或成为肢体的结构。
-
Our spirit has access to this world through the mind in the same way that we plug into the phone socket to get internet access.
我们的精神以同样的方式经由我们的意识进入到这个世界,我们都要插入电话插座才能获得因特网的上网许可。