-
Is it going to take long? It'll take as long as it'll take. We have to make a hole. We fill it in and the road is mended.
是不是需要很长时间?需要多少时间要看具体的情况了。我们得先要挖个坑。再用沙子填满。然后呢,道路就修好了。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
What's up? We are digging up the roads. Will it take long? It will take as long as it takes.
你好,公牛先生,有什么事?我们正在挖路。这要很久吗?这要多久就多久。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
Hello Mr. Bull, what's up? We are digging up the roads. Will it take long? It will take as long as it takes.
你好,公牛先生,有什么事?我们正在挖路。这要很久吗?这要多久就多久。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
You take as long as you need, two years, three. Just so long as I know that you'll marry me in the end.
需要多久都可以,两年、三年,只要让我知道你最终会嫁给我就行。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
There's water coming out of the ground. Yes. That's what we are here to fix. Is it going to take long? It will take as long as it takes.
你们看,那里有水从地底下喷出来了!是的,所以我们要负责把它给修好。这要花很长时间吗?花多少时间就要看具体情况了。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
I can't do that here. Back in Texas? I'm not sure how long I'll need. Well, take as long as you want.
我不能在这儿想。回德州吗?我不确定我得想多久。需要多久都行。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
All our hosts are here for you. Myself included. We could stay here a while if you like. Take as long as you want.
所有招待员都是为你服务的,包括我自己,只要你想,我们可以在这里再待一会儿,你想多久就多久。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
But until that happens there are actions I have the legal authority to take as President the same kinds of actions taken by Democratic and Republican Presidents before me that will help make our immigration system more fair and more just.
但在此之前,我作为总统有合法的权力采取措施,和我之前的民主党或共和党总统采取措施使用的权力一样,这将帮助让我们的移民体系变得更公平和更公正。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
Take as much time as you like.
你想花多少时间就花多少时间。
-
Some pupils take as many as ten subjects.
有些学生报考科目多达十个。
-
You should take as much exercise as you can.
你要尽可能多地做运动。
-
I take as many raisins as will fit in and I leave. Right? I hope almost every one of you could figure out that was the right strategy.
我能装多少葡萄干就装多少,然后离开。对吧?我希望你们每个人都能明白这是最优策略。
-
"Take as many as you want."
“你要多少就拿多少。”