-
Like what? I don't know. Is there another job that I could cross-examine people and yell "I object" a lot?
比如什么?不知道有没有别的什么工作,既能盘问别人又能经常大喊"我反对"。
《Mistresses Season 2》《情妇 第二季》
-
Guys. Focus. Should we do something about Nowitzki? Like what? Well, she's single, so if somebody else asks her out and she says yes, then we know she's not into Sheldon. I'll do it.
伙计们,别偏题。我们该对诺维茨基采取行动吗?比如什么?她现在单身,所以如果其他人约她出她答应的话就证明她对谢尔顿没兴趣。我上吧。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Like what? Like submarine. Wow.
比如说呢。比如潜水艇。哇。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
I like what you have done with the place.
你倒是把这儿弄得挺棒的。
《The Last Game》《终极对决(世界杯特别版)》
-
Oh, and Ross was like what? A lion tamer?
难不成罗斯是训兽师吗?
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
I wanna ask you some questions. Like what?
我想问你几个问题。比如?
《Blade Runner 2049》《银翼杀手》
-
Really? Like what?
有吗?比如说?
《Boyhood》《少年时代》
-
Like what was her name, the mother of your child? What was she like?
比如你孩子的母亲,叫什么?她是个什么样的人?
《Blade Runner 2049》《银翼杀手》
-
What is so funny? I said, Like what? Now that's a thinker.
什么事这么好笑?我说“比如说”。真深奥。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
Okay, but like in English, like what would that mean? I can do it. Great.
好,所以用人话来说是什么意思?我能关掉远程遥控系统。牛逼。
《The Martian》《火星救援》
-
What do you mean deal? You know, like what's his deal? Is it girls? Guys? Sock puppets?
你说的取向指的是什么?你知道的,就是他的取向嘛?喜欢女生,男生,仿真娃娃?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Oh no. Oh yes, Me like what me see. Well, what me can see, it's only an attractive blur.
哦不。是的,我喜欢我自己所看到的,而我所看到的,是你的魅力。
《The Secret Life of Pets》《爱宠大机密》
-
Oh. Like what? Like this. Pictures of cute babies we don't know. We can't have that.
像什么?像这个,不认识的可爱宝宝的图片,我们不能挂这种东西。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
No, I was going to say you may not like what you find.
不,我是想说你可能并不乐意看到你发现的事。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
We gotta find someplace safe. Like what? We need a cave.
我们得找个安全的地方。比如呢? 找个山洞 。
《The Pursuit of Happyness》《当幸福来敲门》
-
I can also alter emotions, to some extent. Yeah, like what?
我某种程度上还能改变感情。是吗,怎么改?
《Guardians of the Galaxy 2》《银河护卫队2》
-
It doesn't taste bad. Yeah, it's kinda sweet, sorta like, like what? Cantaloupe juice. Exactly.
又不难吃,有一点甜,很像... 像什么?哈密瓜汁。没错。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
Like what, what would make the President pick up a gun and shoot herself in the head? Sure has me curious.
那你说啊,为什么总统会拿起枪饮弹自尽?我也很好奇
《Nikita Season 4》《妮基塔 第四季》
-
You don't have to like what I did, Rick. I don't. You just accept it.
你没必要喜欢我的所作所为,瑞克,我也很厌恶,你只需要接受就可以了。
《The Walking Dead S4》《行尸走肉 第四季》
-
But lately it's like what if it's not. Do you ever have that feeling?
最近我会想如果不是那样呢?你有那种感觉吗?
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
It's nothing like what happened in the mid-Seventies.
那根本不像发生在七十年代中期的事情。
-
You came! You really came just like what I had wished!
你来啦! 你真的如我所愿来啦!
-
Other persons have a common shadow, but I do not like what is common to all.
别人都有一个普通的影子,但我不喜欢对所有而言显得普通的东西。
-
I dare it IS a nice morning to them that's not in sore trouble, like what I am.
我敢说,对那些不像我这样处境艰难的人来说,这的确是个美好的早晨。
-
I like what you look like.
我喜欢你的样子。