-
The way I see it, you have a choice.
不过要我说,你还是有选择的余地的。
《Ant-Man》《蚁人》
-
Because everybody else is. That's not the way I see it.
因为其他人都在成长啊。我觉得不是这样。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
And the way I see it, a person's destiny is, you know sealed.
在我看来,人的命运是注定的。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
So what does that leave us? The way I see it, you have 3 choices.
那我们还有什么选择的余地吗?在我看来,你有三个选择。
《Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation》《碟中谍5:神秘国度》
-
The way I see it, the only way we could be happy is if I sell you, get a nice house, and the two of us would just be happy with each other.
在我看来,我们能够幸福的唯一办法就是我卖掉你,再买栋豪宅,我们两个就幸幸福福地在一起生活了。
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
-
Yeah. The way I see it, you could've lifted up that radiator and gotten away any time you wanted.
是啊,在我看来你本可以抱着暖气片随时逃跑。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
I like that definition, but I want to put in collegiate terms for all you students in audience the way I see it.
我喜欢这个定义,但是面对学生听众,我要用一个学生的比方来定义它。
《Leehom Wang Speech at Oxford》《王力宏牛津大学演讲》
-
The way I see it , you have three main problems.
我认为你有三个主要问题。
-
That's not the way I see it.
我的看法不是那样。
-
That's the way I see it.
我是这么看的。
-
The way I see it, you should join us.
依我看你应该和我们一起干。
-
The way I see it, we’re friends for life.
在我看来,我们是一生的朋友。