-
I mean, any more than the 383 miles that it was going to move anyway.
我是说,比地球原来转的383英里要更多。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
Look, I don't want our deal to fall apart any more than you do. Your wife was right on the phone.
听我说,我也不希望我们的协议泡汤。你妻子在电话上说得对。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
But now we're entering into the realm of science fiction and we don't know any more than the dog who watches the moon.
但这个就是科幻小说的内容了,我们就像小狗观月,无法理解。
《Lucy》《超体》
-
Sir. Look, I don't wanna go down this route any more than you do, but at least we'll have our bases covered. Yes, sir.
先生……听着,我跟你一样也不想走这条路,但至少也算面面俱到了。是,先生。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Okay, okay, my turn. You don't have a crystal ball. You can't look at a kid and predict his future any more than I can.
好了,该我说了,你没有水晶球。你和我一样都不能看孩子一眼就预测到他的未来。
《Moneyball》《点球成金》
-
In the mid-1950s, I was a somewhat bored student who believed that doing any more than necessary was wasting effort.
在20世纪50年代中叶,我是一个有点无趣的学生,当时认为做任何不必要的事都是浪费精力。
-
The research concludes that, contrary to popular belief, people with red hair do not bleed any more than other patients.
研究得出的结论与普遍的看法相反,红头发的人并不比其他病人出血多。
-
The population problem cannot be solved in a technical way, any more than can the problem of winning the game of tick-tack-toe.
人口问题就像赢得比赛一样,不能通过技术手段来解决。
-
We're not going to need any more than that.
我们不需要更多的变量了。
-
I don't need to know any more than you've told me.
除了你告诉我的事情,我无需知道任何其它情况。