-
Have you tried to get to know him?
你有试图了解他吗?
《High School Musical》《歌舞青春》
-
I mean, all I'm saying is don't judge Ross before you get to know him all right?
请不要还不了解他,就论断他。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
I want you to concentrate on the passengers in your car. Get to know them.
我要你留意同车厢的乘客,了解他们。
《Source Code》《源代码》
-
We just want to see if we could take you to dinner and get to know you a bit.
我们只是想看看能否约你吃晚饭多了解你一点。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》《生活大爆炸 第十二季》
-
100%, and once you get to know Dwight the way... I do, you will find that he will enrich... Okay, Dwight, please stop moving.
百分之百,而且当你逐渐了解德怀特到像我一样了解他,你会发现他会增加……好了,德怀特,快停止一切动作。
《Modern Family Season 8》《摩登家庭 第八季》
-
Get to know one another and think for yourselves and don't believe the hype.
了解对方,依靠自己的思考,不要相信炒作。
《Leehom Wang Speech at Oxford》《王力宏牛津大学演讲》
-
Oh, come on. Chandler's funny, sophisticated, and he's very lovable, once you get to know him.
钱德风趣、成熟,一旦了解他,就会觉得他很可爱。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
I won't be signing up for anything for a while. I just wanna get to know the school.
我暂时不会报名任何活动,我应该要先多了解这所学校。
《High School Musical》《歌舞青春》
-
Well, they seemed happy and I thought that would give me time for you and I to get to know each other better.
他们玩得挺开心的,这样我们也有更多时间能更深入了解彼此。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
Or perhaps we could get to know each other a bit. You know, because then you could tell me what you do like to do. Maybe.
或者我们能互相加深下了解,这样的话,你就能告诉我你究竟喜欢做什么,可... 可能吧。
《Me before you》《遇见你之前》
-
All right, look, let's not overreact, you know. For a lot of couples, it takes time to get to know each other's rhythms. Learn what the other person was and likes.
算了,别小题大做了,很多情侣都需要时间才能了解彼此的节奏,明白对方的喜好。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
Howie, I just met this woman. Why don't I wait a little and get to know her? Maybe I won't like her, and then I'd be happy to ruin her life with Stuart or Raj.
华仔,我才刚认识这女生。何不稍微等到我更了解她之后呢?或许我会讨厌她,到时我就会很乐意让斯图尔特与拉杰毁了她人。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
I know some of you, and some of you I want to get to know. Diane.
我认识你们里的某些人,也想认识某些人,戴安。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
I got the time to get to know Julie. I got time.
我有时间来认识茱莉。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
I don't know, you're here, and I would really, I would like to get to know you.
既然你来了,我也想多认识你。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
We don't, but I thought it would be nice to get to know him. You know maybe have a little dinner, drinks, conversation.
我们没有,但是我想要多认识他,或许用点晚餐,喝点酒然后聊聊天。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
Honey, once you get to know him, he's much, much worse. I can't do this alone.
亲爱的,你认识他后,会知道他真的很可怕,我没办法一个人去。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
I need to get to know the place again, breathe it in, feel every quiver of its beating heart.
我需要重新认识这里,身临其境,感受城市的心跳。
《Sherlock Season 3》《神探夏洛克 第三季》
-
Well, that could take a while. So. I mean, who here does not have the time to get to know Julie?
这可能要花一段时间所以呢?谁没有时间更认识茱莉?
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
See? This is exactly why I'm making this candy. We can learn their names and get to know our neighbors.
看吧,这就是我要做糖果的原因,我们可以认识邻居。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
I'll leave you to get to know each other.
我让你们自己互相认识一下。
-
She's very nice when you get to know her.
你了解她以后就会觉得她非常可爱。
-
You'll like her once you get to know her.
你一旦了解了她就会喜欢她的。
-
He's really very human when you get to know him.
你若了解他,就知道他确实很有人情味。
-
He's just a pussycat really, once you get to know him.
你了解他以后就会发现他实在和蔼可亲。