-
I don't know how Leonard can get so caught up in this.
真不知道莱纳德怎么会对这玩意这么着迷。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
No! My son will not get caught up in the middle of this hurricane.
不!我的儿子不能卷入这场政治飓风。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
You get caught up, friendships can come apart. Yeah, I've heard that.
一旦你被吸引,友谊的小船说翻就翻。是的,我知道。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
God, we haven't caught up in a spell, have we? No. The Avengers broke up. We're toast.
天呐,我们真是好久没联络了,是吧?是啊。复仇者联盟解散了。我们完了。
《Avengers: Infinity War》《复仇者联盟3:无限战争》
-
Nothing. That technology is caught up with the spy world. Put it back, Eggsy.
没有,那只是特工界的时尚工艺品。放回去,艾格西。
《Kingsman: The Secret Service》《王牌特工:特工学院》
-
Oh, and... Okay, I think you're getting caught up on the ways I'm not like dark matter.
还有...我想你在我和暗物质的不同点上陷入了死循环。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
Oh, hello. Oh, sorry I'm late. I just got so caught up reading the draft of your latest paper.
你好。抱歉,我来晚了,我赶着看你最新论文的草稿来着。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
What a perfect way to get caught up. Meeting with the smartest kids in school. What a generous offer, Taylor.
这真是认识大家的好方法呀,和校园中最聪明的一群人聚会。你的提议真是慷慨,泰勒。
《High School Musical》《歌舞青春》
-
I got out one night, chasing a butterfly or car. By the time I caught up with it and ate it... Probably butterfly then.
有一晚我跑出来,追蝴蝶还是汽车来着。当我追上它,并一口吃掉它后……你追的大概是蝴蝶。
《The Secret Life of Pets》《爱宠大机密》
-
I was so caught up in my spring cleaning, it took me a while to see that Phil was feeling inadequate. I knew what I needed to do.
我当时忙着做扫除,过了好一阵才发现原来菲尔觉得不自信了,我知道我需要做什么。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
I am not trying to lecture you. I just don't want you to get all caught up, thinking you have to impress everyone, okay? Okay. Bye.
我不是想说教,我只是不想让你有种取悦别人才能融入的想法,好吗?好。拜。
《Mistresses Season 2》《情妇 第二季》
-
No. No. I support you 100%. I just didn't, I didn't get it right away. You know now I'm caught up. Identical hand twins. It's a million-dollar idea.
不,我百分之百支持你,只是我一时没回过神来,我现在懂了,双胞手!这点子值上百万。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
And Lisa gets caught up in it and takes off her shirt, And the grounds keeper's like, "Whoa, you're not Justin Bieber." So he starts chasing us around with a rake. I know!
衣服被丽莎接到了,然后她也脱了衣服,然后看场人就说"你不是贾斯汀·比伯"然后他就开始拿着靶子追我们。我知道!
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
赶上;追上
-
Nick caught up with me and rode alongside.
尼克赶上了我,并排骑车前进。
-
He was unwittingly caught up in the confrontation.
他无意中陷入了这场冲突。
-
They were caught up in a whirling vortex of emotion.
他们陷入了感情旋涡。
-
We get so caught up in that fantasy that we become addicted to the dream itself. Yet we are scared of seeing it realized, of it becoming reality.
我们太陷入那种幻想的观点了,以至于我们开始沉醉于梦想本身。我们甚至害怕看到它的实现或看到它成为现实。
-
The law caught up with him yesterday.
他于昨日落入法网。
Caught Up,单曲CD,五个MIX的版本,风格各异。全面打造Usher独具特色的个人风格。