-
You must be a fireball in bed!
你在床上一定像个火球!
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
She's too much for me in bed. Sexually.
她要的太多了,在床上,性方面的。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
You know what else? He's unbelievable in bed.
知道吗?他在床上更是不可思议。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
You get your dinner in bed? Yes. That looks tasty.
你居然可以在床上吃饭?是的。嗯,看起来很美味啊。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
Poor George, Let's give you straight to bed. George, you have to stay in bed for a bit. No. George does not want to stay in bed.
可怜的乔治,快去床上休息吧。乔治,你在床上躺着休息一会儿吧。不要。乔治一点也不想躺在床上。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
I mean I've always had this picture of me and my next wife in bed on Sunday and, my kid comes running in and leaps up onto the bed.
我一直想像着我跟未来的太太躺在床上,我的孩子跑过来跳到床上。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
You know what I'm going to do? I'm going to get in my sweats, and eat this in bed.
我要去换运动服,躺在床上吃饭。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
George has been in bed all day. Now it is Peppa's bedtime.
乔治在床上躺了一天。现在佩奇要睡觉啦。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
He's been in bed for two days. Yeah, probably with a blow-up doll.
他躺在床上两天了。那也好,可能是和充气娃娃玩呢。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
More? I mean, look at us. It's only been three years. Here we are in bed together.
更多?瞧瞧咱们才三年时间,就已经在床上了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
You know, I'm a big believer in breaking bad news to a guy when you're in bed with him.
我坚信向男人宣布坏消息的最好时机就是跟他在床上的时候。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
Okay. Well, whenever you and I were in bed... Howard, get out. Not a chance. So, you were telling us how Raj was terrible in bed.
好吧。每次我俩上床时……门都没有。刚才你说到拉杰床上功夫相当烂。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
And I thought I would bring them to you, you know, in bed. Oh, you have been through so much. I have.
我打算端到床上给你,你吃了这么多苦,就是啊。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
I know, I know. Look, you have a TV in your room. Why don't you just have breakfast in bed?
知道了,知道了,你自己房间有台电视,你为什么不来个床上早餐呢?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
Yeah, hanging out in bed with my wife, thawing out some frozen peas in my pants, living the dream.
对啊,跟我老婆赖在床上,用裤裆内的体温给冻豆子化冻。宛如梦中啊。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
I would have come earlier, I've been in bed three months. You are better now? Yes. Thank you.
我本想早点来的,但我在床上躺了三个月。你好些了吗?是的,谢谢你。
《The Reader》《朗读者》
-
Hello, Peppa. Hello. How do you feel? I am not very well, Suzy. I have to stay in bed.
你好,佩琪。你们好。你感觉怎么样?我感觉不太好,苏西,我得一直躺在床上。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
Everybody's first symptom seems to be hate. Just pound the liquids, two days in bed. You're gonna be fine.
大家的第一症状好像都是憎恨,多喝点水,在床上躺两天,你会没事的。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Is there really anything better than a lazy Sunday? Reading the paper in bed, sipping coffee, scrambling an egg or two.
有什么比慵懒的周日更令人惬意的吗?躺在床上读读报,品品咖啡,来一两个炒蛋。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
Open wide, please. Suzy takes George's temperature. Oh, dear, you're very, very hot. I think you have to stay in bed for three years.
把嘴长大一点。苏西给乔治量了体温。噢天啊,你的体温很高很高。我想你得在床上躺上三年了。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
与…同房;与…上床;与…有不当的亲密关系
-
卧床;呆在床上;卧床休息
-
She lay in bed, contemplating.
她躺在床上冥思苦想。
-
She lay in bed looking frail.
她躺在床上,看上去很虚弱。
-
I spent a week in bed with flu.
我患了流感卧床一个星期。
-
They're both in bed with flu.
他们双双患流感卧病在床。
-
He was in bed with bronchitis.
他身患支气管炎,卧病在床。