-
I think so, too. And once the Careers are dead, we both know what happens next. I don't want to be the one that shoots first.
我也这么想,但职业选手们一死,都知道之后会发生什么,我不想成为第一个动手的人。
《The Hunger Games: Catching Fire》《饥饿游戏2:星火燎原》
-
I think he saw us. You think so?
他发现我们了。哦,你真聪明。
《Angry Birds》《愤怒的小鸟》
-
And you're alive? I think so?
你还活着?我想是吧?
《Frozen》《冰雪奇缘》
-
And you're alive? I think so?
你还活着?我想是吧?
《Frozen》《冰雪奇缘》
-
Are we safe? Yeah, I think so.
我们安全了吗? 是的,我想是的。
《The Pursuit of Happyness》《当幸福来敲门》
-
Well, that went well. I think so.
很顺利。我想也是。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
So, am I to presume that her flirtation was just a sales technique? I think so.
所以,我可以推测她挑逗我只是销售技巧的一种罢了?应该是。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
I think so. That's not good enough. Yes, sir. I can do it, sir.
应该可以吧。这样可不行。好的,我一定做到。
《Greys Anatomy Season 10》《实习医生格蕾 第十季》
-
The Keeper, that's me, defends the hoops. With me so far? I think so. What are those?
守门员就是我,守住铁环,懂了吗?咦,是这样。那些是什么?
《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》《哈利·波特与魔法石》
-
How about you guys? Open bar? I think so. I can do that for the kids.
那你们呢?酒免费?应该可以,我可以为孩子们喝酒。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Maybe, maybe not. You don't think so? Well, personally, I think Claire would do an excellent job.
也许是,也许不是。你觉得不一定吗?我个人觉得克莱尔会非常称职。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
But here you are. I expect you can guess where he is. Yes, I think so.
但是你还活着,我想你应该知道他的下场。是的,可以想到。
《The Hunger Games: Catching Fire》《饥饿游戏2:星火燎原》
-
I think so too. And that little flap? Great for holding my lipstick.
我也那么认为,你知道那个小洞吗?它刚好可以放我的口红。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
Hey, you know what that's pretty good. Oh good, I think so too. Pheebs? Oh yeah.
写得很好对,我也觉得。菲比?是的。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
I think so. Two of the pigs are proven winners after all. I'm going to look at them tomorrow.
我想是的毕竟我们有两头猪稳赢不输,我明天会去看看。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
What are we doing here? We are here because your wife. Do you remember her? I think so, yeah.
我们来这儿干嘛?我们来这,是因为你妻子,还记得她吗?应该记得。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
Oh, no. All the air has gone out of the tire. Will Granddad Dog have to rescue us? I think so.
噢,不!不好了,我们车子的轮胎漏气了。那是不是要找狗爷爷帮助了呢?看来是得找他了。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
And it's just intrinsically a problem, this imbalance in pop cultural influence. And I think so.
这在本质上是一个问题,流行文化影响的不平衡我认为也是如此。
《Leehom Wang Speech at Oxford》《王力宏牛津大学演讲》
-
Wow, is this friendship? I think so. Check it out, we're bracelet buddies. That's what they'll call us.
这是友谊吗?我想是的,你看,我们是手镯兄弟,他们是那样子叫我们的。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
Did you say go? I think so. Go. Go. Go. Go on, Peppa. But daddy, you didn't honk the horn. Danny dog is in the lead. Wait for me.
他刚刚说出发了?我觉得是。出发了。快走,佩奇!但是爸爸你还没有鸣笛呢,现在是小狗丹尼领先。等等我。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
"Do you think that made much of a difference to the family?"—"I think so."
“你认为那样给全家带来了很大变化吗?”—“我觉得是。”
-
Yeah, yeah, I think so.
对对,我想是的。
-
Yes, I think so.
是的,我认为是这样。
-
"I don't know that I think so VERY much of that little song, Rat," observed the Mole cautiously.
“我对那首小曲说不上非常感兴趣,兰特。”鼹鼠莫尔小心地说。
-
'I don't know; but I think so.
我不知道,不过我认为是这样的。