-
Ask him about his parents. Riley.
问他有关他父母的问题,莱丽。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
Look at his face. Ask him if I'm joking.
看看他的表情,问他我是不是在做梦。
《Fast and Furious 6》《速度与激情6》
-
Afraid to ask him? Could not be more terrified.
你怕问他吗? 怕得不能再怕了。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
Phoebe, no. This is insane. Oh, just ask him. Me?
菲比,这件事太不理智了。你就问问看嘛。我?
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
He took off when I was five, but if I ever bump into him, I'll ask him.
我五岁时他就离家了,如果我遇到他我会问问看。
《Transformers: Age of Extinction》《变形金刚4:绝迹重生》
-
Ask him for a napkin. I dare you. I'll get it.
跟他要个餐巾,我量你也不敢。我去开。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
Tell him about Relaxi-Taxi. And ask him if he thinks that's better than Relaxi-Cab.
告诉他轻松计程车的事,问他是不是比轻松之行好。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
Well, the next time you talk to him, would you ask him to send my boyfriend back to me?
下次你跟"他"说话时,问一下能否让我的男朋友回到我身边?
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
Leonard, I'm not gonna call up Kurt and ask him for money.
莱纳德,我不会打电话给科特向他讨债的。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
He's our guest. We can't just ask him to straighten our closet.
他是客人,我们怎么可以让客人整理衣橱呢?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Well, okay, if it means that much to you, then I'll ask him out.
好,既然你这么在意,我就约他。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
But when I'd ask him where they were, he'd give me a fake address.
可每次我问他派对在哪里,他都会给我假地址。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Listen, the next time you talk to him, can you ask him which one the strongest Power Ranger is? Oh, yeah.
下回见到他时能问《恐龙战队》中最强的是谁吗?
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
No, we wouldn't ask him. We'd just show him the closet and let the goblins in his head take it from there.
我们当然不会叫他来做,我们只要让他瞧见就行了,之后他脑子里的小妖精就会煽动他了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Look, Hagrid's our friend. Why don't we just go and ask him about it?
听着,海格是我们的朋友。我们为什么不直接去间他?
《Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets》《哈利波特与密室》
-
You know, I I'm not sure. You know, you'd have to ask him. Excuse me.
我……我不确定。你应该去问他。失陪一下。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
I can't ask him. Do you have any idea how inappropriate that would be?
我不能自己问,你知道那样多不成体统吗?
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
You don't fire someone who created an empire. You ask him to retire politely.
你不能开除一个创造了帝国的人,你得礼貌地请他退休。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
You mean the ship-to-shore? Yeah, maybe I could just ask him on the ship-to-shore.
你的意思是无线电?是的,也许我可以问他。
《The Secret Life of Walter Mitty》《白日梦想家》
-
I'm the father. Okay, Dad, how far apart are the contractions? No idea. Ask him. 12 minutes.
我是孩子的爹。孩子的爹,阵痛间隔是多久?不知道,问他。12分钟。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
She's asked him to come to the party.
她已邀请他来参加聚会。
-
His comrades asked him if he was hurt.
他的伙伴们问他是否受伤了。
-
I asked him to have my jewelry valued.
我请求他为我的珠宝估价。
-
I asked him his name, but he didn't respond.
我问他叫什么名字,可他没回答。
-
I asked him when he'd be back to pick me up.
我问他什么时候回来接我。