well informed about
了解
-
he was up on the latest methods. 他对最新的方法了如指掌。
了解
赶上, 追赶;弥补;听消息
查实;核查
不再相信;不再信任
温习;复习;提高
宽容对待;放…一马
挂断…的电话
强化学习;用功学习
对…十分了解
就(某一点)挑战(或质问)说话者;接受
跟进关于...;跟进...;跟进对...
与…熟悉起来;回到;在…上捡起来
储备;置办;囤
熟读;研读;仔细研究
偷袭...;偷偷靠近...;悄悄接近...
悄然降临;往...爬
拉帮结伙地反对;群起反攻;群起而攻
I'll write it up on the board.
我会把它写在黑板上。
I pinned the notice up on the wall.
我把通知钉在墙上了。
The horse reared up on its hind legs.
那匹马后腿前立,站了起来。
The figures flash up on the scoreboard.
数字在记分牌上闪亮。
The old man lay propped up on cushions.
老人靠在垫子上躺着。
well informed about
了解
他对最新的方法了如指掌。
Oh. Hey, you're up. And you're checking up on me.
你起来了啦。你来视察。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
Because I'm not going to give up on us.
因为我不会放弃我们之间的情谊。
《The Vampire Diaries Season 6》《吸血鬼日记 第六季》
Oh, gosh, we have so much to catch up on.
噢,天呐!我们有太多的事情要分享了!
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
Plus, the FBI hung up on me. Into the bag.
另外,联邦调查局挂了我的电话。往袋子里呼吸。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
It's smeared all over a rock up on Python Pass.
它的脑袋都被砸烂在巨蟒山路的一块大石头上了。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
You must never give up on them, as you never gave up on me.
你不能放弃他们,就像你从未放弃过我一样。
《Pan》《小飞侠:幻梦启航》
Let's creep up on Pedro. Yes. Danny, Peppa, Suzy and Freddy are creeping up on Pedro.
我们悄悄靠近佩德罗。好的。丹尼,佩奇,苏西和弗莱迪正在悄悄靠近佩德罗。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
You looked me up? Maybe a little. You checking up on us?
你查过我?算是吧。你查过我们?
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
So, you don't give up on that Teddy bear. You hang on tight. You find that bear.
所以,不要放弃那只泰迪熊,抓紧点,找到那只熊。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
Sure we'll do it. What are you up to? Well, Phoebe set me up on a date. Oh, my God.
我们当然可以,你要做什么呢?嗯, 菲比帮我安排了一个约会。喔, 我的天。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
Revolution sneaks up on you, one small step at a time.
革命是一点点,一步步兴起的。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
Sorry I'm late. I'm working on a project that may take me up on the next space shuttle.
不好意思,我来迟了,我正在攻关一个项目,可能要上一次航天飞机了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
How the hell did you get them up on that telephone wire?
你他娘的怎么把我衣服弄到电话线上去了?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
It's okay. Put your legs up on the bed. Yeah. That's nice.
就这样,把腿放到床上,对,不错,非常好。
《Léon》《这个杀手不太冷》
We met just a few minutes ago. Remember, Nana, up on deck?
我们刚才见过了 在甲板上,记得吗?
《Titanic》《泰坦尼克号》
What? What? What's going on? Joey is having a secret Days of Our Lives party up on the roof!
什么?这是怎么回事?乔伊帮《我们的日子》在屋顶举行秘密派对。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
What's up? Okay, well, I've been reading up on all the side effects you can get from estrogen.
嗯,什么事? 是这样的,我一直在仔细研究雌激素的所有副作用。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
Girls, I am so proud of you two, getting back up on that horse.
孩子们,我为你们俩骄傲,你们重振旗鼓了。
《2 Broke Girls Season 3》《破产姐妹 第三季》
Paper scrolls are normally put up on both sides of the doorway.
春联一般贴在门的两边。
《Chinese New Year》《中国春节》
The past couple weeks, nobody's been picking up on the other end.
但最近几个礼拜对面无人接听了。
《The Walking Dead S4》《行尸走肉 第四季》