-
So, to sum up: improper instruction; quod est necessarium est licitum; Sixth Amendment. My milk stool is complete.
所以,综上所述,错误指导,加上“需要即合法”的原理,还有第六条修正案,我的挤奶凳辨述完毕。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
I'm sorry, so where are we? Well, well to sum up, we're having fun, you look young.
抱歉,我们是什么关系?总而言之,我们很开心 你看起来很年轻。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
Okay, so to sum up: one giant marble horse, one asinine comment, one lonely man and his chicken. And let's see. Who's left?
很好,那总结一下,一个是大理石骏马,一条愚蠢之极的意见,剩男则独自回家吃鸡,让我们看看,还剩谁呢?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
To sum up , there are three main ways of tackling the problem...
概括起来说,这一问题主要有三种解决办法…
-
Which Chinese character would you choose to sum up the past year?
你会选择哪个汉字来总结过去的一年?
-
To sum up, it is an amazing film which is suitable for both children and adults.
总而言之,这是一部既适合儿童又适合成人的精彩电影。
-
To sum up, we should try to bring the advantages of the Internet into full play, and reduce the disadvantages to the minimum at the same time.
综上所述,我们应该尽量发挥互联网的优势,同时把劣势降到最低。
-
To sum up, the plan falls into seven categories.
该项计划综计有七个方面。