-
You will care for it, you will teach it.
你要照顾它,训练它。
《Kingsman: The Secret Service》《王牌特工:特工学院》
-
Liberated! That's one word for it.
解放?! 这个词太传神了。
《An Education》《成长教育》
-
But, then you'd both be better off for it?
但是那样的话你们两个都会变得更好啊?
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
And can you declare there is no foundation for it?
你能保证这次是空穴来风?
《Pride & Prejudice》《傲慢与偏见》
-
But we're gonna go for it anyway, okay? Fire away.
不过我们还是会问的,好吗?
《The Intern》《实习生》
-
They'll never go for it. Oh. I think they're hooked.
那么贵大家不会买的。噢,我觉得他们已经上瘾了。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
I never really noticed. Oh, yeah, yeah. Listen for it.
我倒是没注意过。以后注意听。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
Private! Oh! Guys! You're in for it now, Dave! Really?!
菜鸟!哦,兄弟们!你现在怕了吧,戴夫!真的吗?!
《Penguins of Madagascar》《马达加斯加的企鹅》
-
Unfortunately, not everyone in the districts fell for it.
但不幸的是,并非每个区所有的人都信那一套。
《The Hunger Games: Catching Fire》《饥饿游戏2:星火燎原》
-
Banner developed it for stress. Didn't work so great for him, but we found a use for it.
班纳想用它来放松,对他没多少效果,我们废物利用了。
《Captain America: The Winter Soldier》《美国队长2》
-
Shall I water it for you? No! No! I want to water it. Good! Now we wait for it to grow.
要我帮你给它浇水吗?不!不!我想给它浇水。很好!现在我们等着它长大。
《Peppa Pig》《小猪佩奇(精选版)》
-
You ask too many questions, kid. They kill for it. We die for it. End of story.
孩子,你话太多了。他们无论如何都要得到这些精灵粉,就这样。
《Pan》《小飞侠:幻梦启航》
-
Isn't this exciting? I earned this. I wiped tables for it. I steamed milk for it. And it was totally not worth it.
真叫人兴奋,我赚来的,每天擦桌椅,蒸牛奶,这真是太不值得了。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
Here I am. Bring me one of those chickens. You got money to pay for it? You paid for it?
我是来了,给我拿一只鸡来。你有钱买吗?你花钱了吗?
《Game of Thrones Season 4》《权力的游戏 第四季》
-
No, it's not, okay? I've been out here for, like, ten years! I've nothing to show for it!
这不是,明白吗?我已经离家十年了我依然一无所有。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
It was an accident. I didn't mean for it to happen.
这真的是意外,我不是故意的。
《The Lion King》《狮子王》
-
And as for Wynn's blood, aconitine only shows up if you're looking for it.
至于韦恩的血液,乌头碱只有蓄意去找才会发现。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
Right. So now you're responsible for it. If you saved my life, you must've saved it for a good reason.
没错,所以现在你就要为此负责,你既然救了我,你肯定有救的理由。
《Léon》《这个杀手不太冷》
-
I fear you do count on it, Sidao. I fear you thirst for it.
只怕你就指望着他们来,似道,只怕你巴望着他们来。
《Marco Polo Season 1》《马可波罗 第一季》
-
Why are you making it worse? I tried making it better. He wouldn't go for it.
你干嘛要越搞越糟?我想搞好点,他不干而已。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
I paid five euros for it.
买这我花了五欧元。
-
We fell for it hook, line, and sinker.
我们对它完全是一见倾心。
-
I'm sure you'll think of a use for it.
我相信你会给这东西找到用途的。
-
I had to pay nigh on forty dollars for it.
我不得不为它支付了近40美元。
-
You won't have to shell out a fortune for it.
你将不必为它花一大笔钱。