-
There will be no questions at this time.
这次不会有提问环节。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
And Hammond won't be there to protect you this time.
哈蒙德这次可保护不了你。
《Jurassic World》《侏罗纪世界》
-
Okay, this time, like you mean it. I'm really sorry.
这次认真点。我真的很抱歉。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
I'm the president now. That won't happen this time.
现在我是总统这次不会那样了。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Even simpler this time, kick the ball with your foot.
这次更简单了,用你的脚踢球。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Not this time. Armies of Orcs are on the move.
这次不一样,奥克的军队已在逼近。
《The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies》《霍比特人3:五军之战》
-
This time in front of the Feds. I hope not.
这次是在联邦调查局面前。我希望不用。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Your mom's not coming, right? Not this time, I promise.
你娘不会来吧?我保证这次绝对不来了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
Although who knows? Maybe this time we'll learn.
不过谁知道呢?也许这次我们能受到教训吧。
《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2》《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(下)》
-
Yeah, and you better make sure he tips you this time.
你最好确定,这次他会付你小费。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
Now, you just, you just went the wrong way last time, that's all. This time, get it right.
你只是上次走错了路,这次走对就行。
《Sherlock Season 4》《神探夏洛克 第四季》
-
Great contact on that last one. This time, aim for the ball.
上一次接触得不错,这次对准球。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
You're just trying to make me say something nice. Not this time.
你就想骗我说点好话 这次不是。
《Sherlock Season 3》《神探夏洛克 第三季》
-
It's a deal, Mr. Canning, but stick to it this time.
成交,坎宁先生,不过这次请信守承诺。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
And send my husband back to prison? This time for murder?
让我丈夫重新进监狱吗?这次可是谋杀唉。
《Desperate Housewives Season 8》《绝望主妇 第八季》
-
I know it has to be me this time. And I think you know it, too.
我知道这次非我不可了。我想你也知道这一点。
《Penguins of Madagascar》《马达加斯加的企鹅》
-
Don't burn it this time. Please? I never go and burn it, man.
这次别再烤焦了,好吗?我从来不干这事,哥们。
《Fast and Furious 6》《速度与激情6》
-
Excellent choice, Kevin. How much do you want to go for this time?
明智的选择 Kevin,你这次想买多少呢?
《The Wolf of Wall Street》《华尔街之狼》
-
Claire, I value your opinion. I just don't agree with it this time.
克莱尔,我看重你的想法,但我这次不认同你。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
I had a good meeting with Miss Butler this time. I kind of liked her.
我这次和巴特勒小姐聊得挺愉快的,我还挺喜欢她。
《Boyhood》《少年时代》
-
到这个时候
-
此时;在这个时间;这个时候
-
这段时间;这些时间;长久以来
-
I've really messed up this time.
这次我真的把事情给弄糟了。
-
You've really fucked up this time!
你这次确实搞得一塌糊涂!
-
We're talking megabucks this time.
我们这次正在讨论的可是一笔巨款。
-
He's determined to pass this time.
这一回他决心要考及格。
-
What excuse did he invent this time?
他这次编了什么借口?