-
We're not doing anything wrong. We're just hanging out in a hotel lobby. Plenty of people do that: businessmen, high-end prostitutes.
我们又没做错事。我们只是在一家酒店大厅闲逛。好多人都这么做:商人啦,高级妓女呀。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
I never stopped hanging out with you.
我什么时候没跟你玩了?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
Hey guys. What's up? Hey. We're hanging out.
你们在干嘛?也没干嘛。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
Yeah, I like hanging out with you guys. Us guys?
我喜欢跟你们一起玩。我们?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
Well, instead of just hanging out, we figure we'd do nothing.
与其待在一起胡混,我们决定这次什么也不做。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
No, I just couldn't imagine you and Kevin hanging out. What do you…
没什么,我想象不出你和凯文在一起的画面。你什么…
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
It's not a party. It's the same group of people who hang out here hanging out over there.
不是派对,就是原来的一群在这里聚的人今天去那里聚。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
We're actually trying to work things out. Today's our first day hanging out together alone.
但我们试着把关系搞好,今天是我们第一次单独出来逛街。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
You're not gonna leave me hanging out feeling like the worst mother, are you? ok
你别这么看着我,让我感觉自己是个很差劲的母亲。
《Sex and the City 2》《欲望都市2》
-
Yeah, hanging out in bed with my wife, thawing out some frozen peas in my pants, living the dream.
对啊,跟我老婆赖在床上,用裤裆内的体温给冻豆子化冻。宛如梦中啊。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
Okay. So, now I know. No hanging out on Sundays during football season. I got it.
好,我现在知道了。不能在橄榄球赛季的周末约你。知道了。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
I don't think we've actually done this before. No, I miss hanging out with you. Well, we still hang out.
我想我们以前没有这么做过。不,我想念跟你鬼混的日子。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
Yeah, that came as a bit of a surprise. Since when are you hanging out with cops, Dre?
是啊,的确有点出乎意料,你什么时候开始和警察混在一起了,德烈?
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
Hey, what happened to you? Oh, nothing. I just felt like hanging out here and reading.
你怎么没来?没什么,我想在这里看书。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
Oh, no, honey, I mean, don't worry, I like hanging out with those guys. It's fun for me.
不,亲爱的,别担心,我很喜欢跟他们混,很好玩。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
And we started, you know, hanging out. Like boyfriend and girlfriend? No, not right away.
然后我们就开始一起出去玩。像男女朋友那样吗?不,没有那样直接。
《Like Sunday, Like Rain》《如晴天,似雨天》
-
But back here in the seventh grade, I think maybe we'd have more fun just hanging out together.
但是我们只是7年纪的学生,我觉得还是大家一起玩比较好。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
Well, are you just hanging out with Ross? It's, all good. Okay bye-bye Mon. She's gonna kill me.
你跟罗斯在一起吗?一切都很好,再见。她会宰了我。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Oh, for God's sake, Leonard, this is about Priya, isn't it? She doesn't want me hanging out with you.
看在上帝的份上,莱纳德,这是因为普丽娅,对吗?她不想我老跟你一起玩。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
The one that made you feel like compromising your character was a prerequisite to hanging out with them.
那个让你压抑个性才能和她们一起交往的圈子。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
The dog's tongue was hanging out.
狗的舌头耷拉在外面。
-
Some teenagers were hanging out at the mall.
有些青少年在购物广场里闲逛。
-
They love hanging out together.
他们喜欢一起出去玩。
-
You know, I just hanging out.
你知道,我只是闲逛。
-
We just like hanging out.
我们就是喜欢闲逛。