-
I've got good news. You got out of the whole Tulsa thing? Okay, I have news.
我有好消息。你不用去土尔沙了吗?好吧,我有新消息。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
It's somewhere in here. Dani Littlejohn got out of the campus pool at 5:12.
应该就在这段时间中,达妮·利特约翰5点12分离开校泳池。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Captain Conway got out of the plane and got Squire out. Don't even ask me how. This election is too important. You have a choice between Francis Underwood and a real hero.
康威上尉跳出飞机,把斯夸尔救了出来。别问我过程有多艰辛。这次选举太重要了。是选弗兰西斯·安德伍德,还是选真正的英雄。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
Coming, Jenny? Yeah. One second. Look, all right, I'm sorry that things got out of hand tonight.
过来,珍妮?好的,等一下,我很抱歉今晚惹了麻烦了。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
Okay. So, growing up, I used to watch the Steelers with my dad. Right? Every single Sunday, until I grew up and I moved out here and I just got out of the habit.
从小到大,我总和我爸一起看匹兹堡钢人队的比赛。每个周末,直到我长大了,搬来这里,就没了这个习惯。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
And I thought, as I got out of that shower, I, I'm going to turn this thing around, and I would be better for it.
从浴室出来以后,我开始思索,我要扭转这种局面,我会变得更好。
《Oprah Winfrey Speech at Harvard》《奥普拉演讲》
-
Look, Ross, I just got out of a nine year relationship with a manic depressive. Compared to that, Phoebe's a Mousketeer.
我刚刚跟一个躁郁症患者结束九年的恋情,跟她相比,菲比根本是只小猫。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
She got out of bed and stretched.
她从床上起来伸了伸懒腰。
-
Huck, where we're standing, you could touch that hole I got out of with a fishing-pole.
哈克,在我们现在站的这个地方,你用钓鱼竿就可以够到我钻出来的洞。
-
The driver got out of his van.
司机从货车里下来。
-
His drinking got out of hand.
他饮酒已失去控制。
-
Somehow I got out of my depth in the pool.
不知什么原因我在池子里没了顶。