non-standard spelling of
〈非 规范,非正式〉 同<Bold>YES.</Bold>
excl. 是;噢;是吗;嗯;是的;行了;得了
n. 肯定的回答;同意;赞成
Yep, you just said the right answer to this question.
是的,你刚好说出了这个问题的正确答案。
"Can I leave then?" "Yep."
“那我可以离开了吗?”“可以”
Yep! The awkward situation you're in right now is exactly where it gets you uncomfortable.
对!你现在所处的尴尬环境正是让你觉得不安的地方。
"Did you like it?"—"Yep."
“你喜欢过它吗?”—“是啊。”
"I'll talk to you on Friday anyway."—"Yep. Okay then."
“我星期五总归要和你谈谈的。” —“行,就这么定了。”
"Yep, sadly, they do," she replied.
“是的,郁闷的说,他们确实这样”。她回答道。
And yep, Iraq is really polluted.
看看吧!伊拉克的的确确是受污染了啊!
Yep, still that long.
是的,还要那么久。
yep叫做附加体型质粒,又称游离型质粒(yeast episomal plasmids或yeast extrachromosomal plasmid),是一种具有代表性的酵母克隆载体。yep是一种罕见的真核细胞质粒,一般由大肠杆菌质粒、2μm质粒以及酵母染色体的选择标记构成,属自主复制型质粒。2μm质粒是酿酒酵母一个长度为2μm的内源质粒。
yep,美国俚语,指“是”的意思,表示肯定或赞成对方的口吻,也可以表示欣赏他人说法做法的口吻。来源于美语“your educational plans”(个人教育计划)的缩略语。与“yup”一样,属非正式场合及书面用语。
non-standard spelling of
〈非 规范,非正式〉 同<Bold>YES.</Bold>
Yep. Thank Wolowitz. He set it up.
谢沃罗威茨吧。是他安排的。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
Yep, guess no one's hungry here after all.
是的,估计没人会挨饿了吧。
《The Interview》《采访》
Not knowing when to shut up. Yep, that's my thing.
不知道什么时候该闭嘴。是的,那就是我的专长。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
Yes, but in my defense, I was an arse. Yep.
对,但是说实话,我以前确实很渣。没错。
《Me before you》《遇见你之前》
Wait, so you just left? Yep. What do you mean "yep"?
等等,所以你就那么走了?是的,"是的"是什么意思?
《Mistresses Season 2》《情妇 第二季》
It's really gone? Yep.
真的不见了吗?是的。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
There's a key down here at the bottom. It's neat, huh? Yep. So, have a good night. Yep.
最下面还有标注呢,一目了然吧?是。那晚安啦。好。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
So you just meant like the royal "we"? Yep. That's right.
那你这是广义的"我们"?是的,对。
《Wreck-It Ralph》《无敌破坏王》
So, do you know how babies are made? Yep, and I'll tell you.
你知道孩子是怎么来的吗?是的,我会告诉你。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
What are these, place cards? Yep, I made them. You sit over there.
这些是什么?座位号吗?是啊,我做的,你坐在那儿。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
What? Texas statute? That a real law? Yep. Romeo and Juliet, huh?
什么?德州条例?还真的有?是的"罗密欧与茱丽叶"是吧?
《Transformers: Age of Extinction》《变形金刚4:绝迹重生》
Yep. The rest of us would've done it. So why didn't you?
是啊,我们绝对会杀死它,但是你为什么不这么做?
《How to Train Your Dragon》《驯龙高手》
Hi, should we just come in? The door is open. Yep, always is.
您好,我们该直接进来吗?门没关。是的,一直都这样。
《2 Broke Girls Season 4》《破产姐妹 第四季》
Oh, no. Oh, let me guess. Yep, it's David Lee. Hey, let me answer.
不是吧,让我猜猜,果然是大卫·李。让我接吧。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
Oh, they're opening him up again. Yep. Don't say anything. I'm not.
他们要再次为他开刀。是的,什么也别说。我不说。
《Greys Anatomy Season 10》《实习医生格蕾 第十季》
He punched a judge? Yep. Why? I guess he didn't like his decision.
他打了个法官?没错。为什么呢?我想是他对法官的判决不满吧。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
You know, you and your mom, you help each other through, don't you? Yep.
你和你妈妈相互帮助渡过难关,不是吗?是。
《Room》《房间》
Yep, I've been noodling around on the ol' flyswatter for a couple of years now.
是的,我已经弹棉花弹了好几年了。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
Your Daddy's van really has got everything. Yep. Let's race to Peppa's house.
那爸爸的货车里面真的是什么东西都有啊。耶!我们比赛谁先骑到佩奇家。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
What? The cornett, it's like a trumpet only smaller. I know what a cornett is. So you're a musician? Yep.
什么?科尔内管,很像喇叭但是要小一些。我知道科尔内管是什么,所以你是音乐家咯?是。
《Like Sunday, Like Rain》《如晴天,似雨天》