-
You two must have been so cute running around on a barge. You never run on a barge.
你们两个在游艇上跑来跑去一定很可爱。游艇上不能跑来跑去。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
They don't run on diesel. If you want the fuel, you'll have to come to me.
战衣不是靠柴油的,想要补充能源,你还是得来找我。
《Ant-Man》《蚁人》
-
Pretending, that's good. Right, let's warm up. Everyone run on the spot and flap your arms.
假扮的吗,那太好了,好了,现在我们来热身。所有人一起原地跑步。上下摆动手臂。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
There's nowhere he could go. It's a straight run on the District Line between the two stations.
他没地方可去,区域线两站之间是直线。
《Sherlock Season 3》《神探夏洛克 第三季》
-
Sentinel Prime. He seems to run on Energon, and he's out of it. He's in a sort of a sleep mode.
御天敌,他貌似靠能量块维持生存,他已经用完了,他现在是在睡眠模式。
《Transformers: Dark of the Moon》《变形金刚3》
-
Can you run on it? Watch this. Pedro likes running around having fun. Everybody likes running around having fun.
那跑步没问题吗?你们看好了!佩德罗喜欢快乐的跑来跑去。大家都喜欢快乐的跑来跑去。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
But doesn't it need railway tracks to run on? Oh no. I've fitted Gertrude with car wheels, so she can go anywhere she likes.
可是火车不是需要铁轨才能运行吗?噢,不需要,我给格特鲁德装上轮子就行啦,这样她就可以去任何地方啦。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
That's all. Just free you up to do what you do great. You come up with the ideas, and let somebody else make the trains run on time.
只是这样,只是让你去做你更擅长的事,你来想点子,然后让其他人确保一切运行正常。
《The Intern》《实习生》
-
One run on one of these machines: 200 gigabases in a week. And that 200 is going to change to 600 this summer, and there's no sign of this pace slowing.
在这样的机器上测序:一周可完成200GB。这个夏天将有望提升至600,并且这种增长没有放缓的趋势。
《TED: Genomic revolution》《TED:欢迎进入基因革命时代》
-
You can't run on a full stomach.
饱餐之后不能跑步。
-
The ink had run on the wet paper.
墨迹在那张湿纸上渗开了。
-
The buses run on diesel.
这些公共汽车使用的是柴油。
-
Will the software run on my machine?
这个软件在我的机器上能用吗?
-
The theatre will be run on a shoestring.
这个戏院将小本经营。
《奔向爱情》是由李在勋执导,朴诗贤担任编剧,任时完、申世京、崔秀英等主演的浪漫爱情电视剧,于2020年12月16日在韩国JTBC、Netflix播出。 该剧讲述了在同样使用韩语却难以相互沟通的时代,生活在不同世界的人们用各自的语言尝试沟通、建立关系,共同向着爱情“奔跑着”的故事。