-
Will they be out there?
它们就随处可见吗?
《David Beckham: Into the Unknown》《大卫·贝克汉姆:探索未知之境》
-
Then you should be out, celebrating, seeing the world.
那你应该出去转一转,看看风景。
《The Avengers》《复仇者联盟》
-
I've secured you a ride out of the capital. It's better for you to be out of sight.
我已经安排好你离开国会区了,现在你最好避避风头。
《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2》《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(下)》
-
Tomorrow night it is. I should be out of court by 6.
那么就说定明晚了,我六点可以离开法庭。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
Hey, hello. Hey, I thought you were gonna be out late?
我以为你很晚才会回来呢?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》
-
Yeah, yeah, I'm going to be out there spreading joy to the people.
我要散播欢乐给大家。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
Jeffrey is 21. He'll be out before his 30th birthday. He rejected it.
杰弗里只有21岁,他在30岁生日前就能出来。他拒绝了。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
And you have an audition tomorrow at 5:30. I'll be out front at 8:00 am. You'll be out front or not. I don't know. How did you find me here? The house in front of the library.
你明天5:30试镜。我明早8:00到。至于你来不来,全在你。你怎么找到这儿来的?图书馆正对的这栋房。
《La La Land》《爱乐之城》
-
How long are you gonna be out sick? Don't know. Pretty bad cold, sir. Okay. Feel better.
你还得请多久病假?我不知道,感冒很严重啊,老师。好吧,祝你早日康复。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be out with Rachel? That was 14 hours ago.
你来这儿干什么?不是要跟瑞秋出去吗?那是十四个小时前。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
Honey, I cannot get on a plane for four hours and be out of touch and not know what happened!
亲爱的,失去联系又不清楚情况,你叫我怎么在飞机上待四个小时!
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
You should be out there, claiming the world as your own. Showing your leprechaun shoes to dodgy men.
你应该离开这里,去征服外面的世界,让渣男见识下你的小精灵鞋。
《Me before you》《遇见你之前》
-
How much money could be out there betting on it, in your synthetic CDOs and swaps right now, tonight?
你的综合债务担保和掉期交易,押了多少钱在上面,现在,就在今晚?
《The Big Short》《大空头》
-
To be out after dark and to talk to someone who isn't just you or mom, even if it is Blair. No offense. None taken.
从黑暗中走出来,跟妈妈或你以外的人聊天,即使那个人是布莱尔,无意冒犯。不介意。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt things. He isn't a good swimmer, and it's a little too soon for him to be out here unsupervised.
对不起 我不是故意要打断你。他游泳技术还不行, 在没有允许的情况下就到那去我想对他来说还有点为时过早。
《Finding Nemo》《海底总动员》
-
Listen, can you do me a favor? I'm gonna be out today. Can you just keep an eye on Joey make sure nothing happens between him and Molly?
听着,你可以帮我一个忙吗?我今天要出去。你可以帮我看着乔伊,确保他跟莫莉之间不会出事吗?
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
不光彩地被打发走
-
ne'er cast a clout till May be out
五月不过;冬衣不脱
-
(sth)摆脱某事
-
寻求;尽力获得
-
被淘汰出局
-
She happened to be out when we called.
我们打电话时她刚巧不在家。
-
You'll soon be out.
你很快就会出去的。
-
"This is not the sort of night for small animals to be out," he said paternally.
他慈爱地说:“这不是那种适合小动物外出的夜晚。”
-
Some of these files seem to be out of place.
有些档案似乎没放对地方。
-
It was an awful job and I'm glad to be out of it.
那件差事简直是受罪,我很高兴摆脱掉了。