-
Cheated? Hold on there, baldy. Oh, grow up.
等等,秃子。哦,得了吧。
《The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie》《海绵宝宝历险记》
-
All right. Don't look at my list, Ross, 'cause there's a lot on there that you don't have.
就这么说定了,别偷看我写的答案,里面有很多你写不出来的州名。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
I see lotion. I have lotion. Will that work? Yeah. Sure, throw some of that on there. Hold on.
我找到乳液,我有乳液,乳液行吗?行,把它涂在腿上。等一下。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
You've got all those beautiful ingredients sitting on there. Don't wreck it.
把所有的原料都在上面,不要破坏了。
《Baul Hollywoods Bread》《保罗教你做面包》
-
Oh, and don't go looking around on there. It's not gonna make you like me more.
别偷窥我的手机,不会让你们更喜欢我的。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Whoa, whoa. Hold on there, boss. Those Caterpillar kids need someone to play with.
哇,等等,伙计,总得有人陪毛毛虫小儿室的孩子玩啊。
《Toy Story 3》《玩具总动员3》
-
Hold on there, boy. Are you telling me you're the owner of the Bubba Gump Shrimp Corporation?
等等,小兄弟,你是说你就是布巴·甘捕虾公司的老板?
《Forrest Gump》《阿甘正传》
-
You know, you're probably wondering about the old date on there. Yes I am. Yeah. You're an Aquarius?
你知道的,或许你很纳闷日期有点不太对劲没错,你是水瓶座吗?
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
All right, what's going on there? Oh, that's Parent's Day, first grade. That's me with the janitor Martin.
那张是什么?那是一年级的家长日,我和校警马丁的合照。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
OK, I think it's safe to turn the beef now. Resist the temptation to turn it too early. You want a gorgeous brown on there.
我觉得现在可以将牛肉翻过来了,一定不要翻早了,要煎成金黄色为止。
《Chinese Food Made Easy》《中餐速成》
-
But other people, they have faces like us. Those are pictures of real things, and all the other stuff you see on there, that's real, too.
但其他的人有着和我们相似的脸的那些人,那些画面里的人是真实存在的,还有你在电视上看到的其他事物也是真实的。
《Room》《房间》
-
The easiest way to do that is to lay it flat on there and just make two slits into the shell and then that's still together so we can just...
最简单的方法是把它在这放平,然后在壳上切两道口,但它们仍然连在一起,我们只要……
《Chinese Food Made Easy》《中餐速成》
-
Yeah. That is not who you are. I mean, what is that, splotches? You threw some paint on there, did you? What is this supposed to be, I wonder?
不错,那不是真正的你。这是什么,污点吗?你是把颜料洒在上面了吗?你原本想画什么?我很好奇。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
Maybe that'll tell you something. Hey, while you're looking at it, if I'm still on there for peeing in his shampoo bottle... You know what, just leave it.
也许那上面有答案。你们看的时候,如果名单还有我尿在他洗发水瓶里的那件事... 算了,留在上面吧。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》《生活大爆炸 第十二季》
-
God knows what went on there.
天知道那里发生了什么。
-
Taylor: Are there any good deals on there?
泰勒:上面有什么比较划算的吗?
-
There is a good competition going on there.
所以在门将位置上有一个良好的竞争。
-
See what's going on there.
看看那边什么情况。
-
Hara:Well, Atlanta then. There's lots going on there.
奥哈拉太太:那么,去亚特兰大吧。那里有很多好玩的地方。
-
There was a lot going on there-a duality of emotions.
里面有很多的东西,有二元性的情感。
-
Mr. O'Hara:Well, Atlanta then. There's lots going on there.
奥哈拉太太:那么,去亚特兰大吧!那里有很多好玩的地方。
-
Love on there. Not increasing unabated.
爱就在那里。 不增不减。
-
See anything on there that relates to you?
看到有一些和你有关了吗?
-
Some thing very strange is going on there.
那里有些奇怪的事情发生。